Turf Question ~ Reebok Outdoor Wilds ~

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Came across the Reebok Outdoor Wilds and wanted to see if anyone on here has used them to play. Any reviews? I tried a search and did not see anything. Thanks in advance.

Link to the shoe i'm inquiring about? Link not intended to promote another online store.

Last edited by a moderator:

Softball101tc

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't understand this...everyone lookin' for the newest, dumbest looking shoes they can find. Trying to repurpose shoes not intended for softball/baseball. You mean to tell me you tried the MANY other cleats/turfs available and decided..."Nah, I'm going to look elsewhere"???

:rolleyes:

:yawn:

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
I don't understand this...everyone lookin' for the newest, dumbest looking shoes they can find. Trying to repurpose shoes not intended for softball/baseball. You mean to tell me you tried the MANY other cleats/turfs available and decided..."Nah, I'm going to look elsewhere"???

all about traction brah

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ You are correct sir, should only be used in the senior leagues with dress socks pulled up to the knees.

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen

Tried boombah's, 3n2's, mizuno, nike and all fell apart from all the bp.
These actually don't look dumb so it's why I'm inquiring

all about traction brah

agree!
Solomans baby...

Haven't tried these yet but i'm not a fan of the colors

3n2s
now /thread!

tried these and the soles fell apart, very comfortable though

branson_ace

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got them for next year. Look like they will have plenty of traction. I have wide feet and they fit fine.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
3n2s
now /thread!

Smart man

3n2's are ugly as **** though

^^^ You are correct sir, should only be used in the senior leagues with dress socks pulled up to the knees.

don't be hatin

Tried boombah's, 3n2's, mizuno, nike and all fell apart from all the bp.
These actually don't look dumb so it's why I'm inquiring

agree!

Haven't tried these yet but i'm not a fan of the colors

tried these and the soles fell apart, very comfortable though

Try the momentums...they shoe's you had the issue with are 2009 models and since then there have been no issues.

If you want some of these holler at me
3n2MomentumPicturefromCatalog_zpsbeecdfa5.jpg