Turf sizing....

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
Do Mizuno Turfs still run 1/2 size small? I have the Wave Trainer G3 in a size 11 (I wear 10 1/2) and thinking of getting a new pair (Blasts, G5, etc).

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
That's the problem I have with ordering online. How do you know whether you go up or down 1/2 size or full size.

mnr4evr

Tryin' not to suck!
That's the problem I have with ordering online. How do you know whether you go up or down 1/2 size or full size.

I know what you mean, I ordered my first pair online and they were too small. I returned them and was going to get a half size bigger but decided to wait and see if I could find them at a sporting goods store. I lucked out and my local D I C K S Sporting Goods had them in stock so I was able to try them on. If your going to order online I would play it safe and get a full size bigger...and by chance they're a tad big you can always double sock it.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Odd. I usually wear 11.5 in most other brands and had to go with an 11 in my Blasts or else my big toe would keep getting pushed up to the toe of the shoe when I'd stop.

Anyway, without starting another thread, does anyone know if Mizuno is going to do special color combos for any retailer like they used to have for Sports Diamond? Or better yet, allow us to customize their shoes online and order them that way?