Turfs of choice?

r8dr_rider

These Boombah turfs are amazing. Dirt and grass the grip is like a molded cleat but feels like a running shoe. I’m picking up another pair. My fat old ass is still out running grounders to the infield with these shoes.

JerryAnderson

These are the best shoes I've ever had, they are so fashionable and stylish! They make me feel good every time I wear them. When my feet hurt, they always feel better after a pair of these. The colors are very flattering too!

ELSoftballClub

Addicted to Softballfans
If someone is looking for mid, look at Nike Lacrosse shoes. The Nike Huarache Elite 6 Turf shoes are pretty comfortable. The triangle traction pattern looks odd but it works.

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
I just recently brought a pair of Under Armour Yard Turf, great shows for all types of fields, as an outfielder these are some of the best shoes I have played during wet,cold early morning games.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are the cool kids still rocking Salomon Speedcrosses? I picked up some of those a year and finally got to try them out last week. Had so much traction on the turf fields I almost sprained both ankles and pulled both hamstrings running to 1B (I'm pretty sure being out of shape playing my first games in a year and half had nothing to do with it).

Don't know about cool, but with having issues with both Achilles these are really great shoes.
I'm on my 3rd pair; 1 being GTX for when I went to London in November and doubling as my Winter Turf

Has anyone tried the Sauccony trail runners? Got a pair recently and they look like the tread is more aggressive and closer to a cleat than my teammates Solomons. Excited to try them out this week.
I had a pair last year. I'd say they are fine if you don't have feet issues. For me, they didn't provide the stability nor cushioning in the heel area that I need, as opposed to the SpeedCross

Protectyaneck

Has anyone tried the Sauccony trail runners? Got a pair recently and they look like the tread is more aggressive and closer to a cleat than my teammates Solomons. Excited to try them out this week.

Im an overpronator, and had a struggle with plantar a couple years ago. Put in a high quality insole that works for you(mine is the Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx), and the Saucony Peregrine ST became a perfect shoe to play ball in. More room than the Salomon(find them a hair narrow), with deeper lugs. Lasted almost two years of softball, along with trail running hills with my dog 4-5x a week. Highly recommend.

But obviously, try them on first.