Not GTG turnupthelights aka Daniel Jiacopello selling bats he doesn't have

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
If what you say is true then you should be contacting a Moderator as they are the ones that can clear the OBD tag if that is your concern. I was just saying that it is weird that this would be brought back to life after being a dormant thread from 2014. You dont see the arguement being revived after this long a time very often. Most would assume all parties involved would have just moved on by now.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
lets get an escrow and put up some money and i will clearly prove i had every bat i sold, with pics and every person i sold them to locally and from this forum that didnt ask for a refund. I made one mistake and that was sending each person that asked for pics of individual bats. i should of sent a pic of all of them but at same time i didnt realize 1 day after selling a bat people were going to flip out and band me from responding. To this day, not one person didnt get a bat or refund if they asked. Let me know if you want to do this. I dont lie.

They band you because you keep playing the same old tired song.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys lets scrap up some money/escrow and send it to this obd so he can prove that he doesn't rip off people.. LULZ!!!

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
so you didn't try to sell the same bat to multiple people?

No. I didnt have all of the bats pictured. I sold 4 of them to the same guy in Hammonton. If needed i’m sure i could get him on here. But nobody wants to take up my escrow/bet offer. Still 9 years later... has anyone been scammed? i have played C ball and higher all over the country... i sell and buy bays every year...

Those who wanted a refund got it, those who realized these guys are ridiculous and still wanted the bat got the bat.

I do business everyday... and take pride in doing good business. Whether its 5 or 6 figure deals or getting a bat packaged correctly and out as quickly as I can.

You can check my gtg on any FB softball group

ill still be back 4/1/21... gotta do a bi-annual checkup to make sure nobody still ever got scammed.

smh

Joker

No. I didnt have all of the bats pictured. I sold 4 of them to the same guy in Hammonton. If needed i’m sure i could get him on here. But nobody wants to take up my escrow/bet offer. Still 9 years later... has anyone been scammed? i have played C ball and higher all over the country... i sell and buy bays every year...

Those who wanted a refund got it, those who realized these guys are ridiculous and still wanted the bat got the bat.

I do business everyday... and take pride in doing good business. Whether its 5 or 6 figure deals or getting a bat packaged correctly and out as quickly as I can.

You can check my gtg on any FB softball group

ill still be back 4/1/21... gotta do a bi-annual checkup to make sure nobody still ever got scammed.

smh

glad you're scamming ass came back 3 years after this happened to lie again

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
If what you say is true then you should be contacting a Moderator as they are the ones that can clear the OBD tag if that is your concern. I was just saying that it is weird that this would be brought back to life after being a dormant thread from 2014. You dont see the arguement being revived after this long a time very often. Most would assume all parties involved would have just moved on by now.

Anyone that can read can see that nobody was scammed. Of course the list never updated for those that got refunded or received a bat. no claim was ever needed, i refunded the money instantly upon request.

I offered anyone that wanted a bet that i could prove all of the J3’s i had were sold. Everyone that knows me from Nj softball knows that when i like a bat i buy a ton (at the time). My league was going from composite to aluminum and its all we swung.

hedge

life takes guts
still playing softball and buying and selling bats as much as i do with ZERO problems... seems relevant

no it absolutely doesn’t. You’re trying to prove your morals based on your softball classification. Sales reputation has zero impact on that.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Decided to skip the buyer beware or need help for this one.

turnupthelights
Daniel Jiacopello is selling bats he does not have.

Here is the current list of guys, what they bought, and the status

hittnhard---27oz J3A for $160, paypal claim made and my refund cleared on Aug 2nd...8 days after I paid for a bat the seller never had to sell.
gswauger04-----27oz J3A for $165, refund pending with paypal
joejoe7----28oz sy98h for $140, dispute started with paypal
ralphrscott----28oz sy98h for $140, refund pending with paypal
calandgab---2 27oz J3A's for $325, refund pending with paypal
SoftballDad52---28oz sy98h for $140, refund pending with paypal
Ballin21----30oz st100h for $160, refund pending with paypal
RollieA----27oz J3A for $160, refund pending with paypal
sberger----28oz J3A for $145, refund pending with paypal
tmr110----27oz J3A, refund pending with paypal
joemans_78---27oz J3A for $160, refund pending with paypal
Sryan42---27oz J3A for $200, refund pending with paypal
UptotheKnuckle---27oz J3A for $160, refund pending with paypal
tcb1423---27oz J3A for $160, refund pending with paypal
cendresfishing---27oz J3A for $160, refund pending with paypal

Sold the 27oz j3a 10 times. What a scammer.

Here are a couple of his threads:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312126
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312123
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312144
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312127

This is my deal and interactions...others should post theirs. There are also details about the sales in the threads above.

---I buy a 27oz j3a from him on Thursday around 1pm. He tells me that it will go out Friday.

---On Friday I ask for shipping info and (very rudely) he replies that he had already told me that he wouldn't be shipping until Saturday.

---On Saturday I ask for shipping info and he says he is in a tournament and won't have time, so he will ship first thing Monday morning.

---On Monday around noon I ask about the shipping info and I get this reply...
"i wish it was one of my bats i have on me...he told me he'd have it out today he has the money and im waiting on tracking"

---I ask what is going on, who "he" is, and why he told me he had it with him the whole time if someone else was shipping it. He never answers any of these questions.

---I have him a time frame for shipping or a refund, tell him I need one or the other by 3:30pm. He says "do wat u gotta do id give him til usps closer today if not tomorro. but up to u"

---I at 3:45 I tell him I'm done with this scam and want the refund. He says ok.

---At 4:15 (since there was no refund yet) I start my paypal dispute.

---Now he says that paypal is holding my funds since I started the dispute and he won't send a refund because that would be like paying me twice.
---------Really have no clue what he is talking about there...I explained to him that if paypal is holding the funds, once he refunds them to me they will be released to me and we can be done.

----Since then he is just ignoring my texts.
^^^^ means everything here js