Not GTG turnupthelights aka Daniel Jiacopello selling bats he doesn't have

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
if the mod i was dealing with let me post in the original thread like i asked u would have the story u want n this would of never happened. i was snap banned as soon as a bat that was promised by saturday was not shipped out. all money was refunded by paypal on monday n the bats i did have/receive were sold. I didnt get to read anything but the last page of this thread. if u need me u got my number, email, n home address.

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
not sure why i'm listed as an outstanding bad dealer when i refunded all bats i didnt receive
n everyone who got bats got sweet deals. I dont really cAre i sell bats on ebay.

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
ridic lol, a couple of u need a life. i was 2 days late. i swing 10k+ a day with what i do for a living. in this i gained nothing but entertainment n mayb some points with paypal for more fees to fix this quickly. ive never sold a bat that wasnt received or refunded.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
U had fishy deals U couldn't provide multiple pictures of said bats you tried to scam ,you felt the heat of tons of board brothers if you actually think that label should be lifted your nuts. Go to eBay sell your bats and keep it moving thank god everyone got money back.

I can't believe you would even come back here. You sold the same bat 11 times if I remember right and never gave anyone the explanation of why. Sure we all got our money back but that is because we all moved quick with paypal.

No reason to trust this guy, for any reason, ever.

***Also, kinda shocked there were only 5 guys that left feedback in this deal. I know there were a lot more involved.

The_Murse

Part Time Player
Says he swings 10k per day, but has to sell 1 bat 11 times.... Im sure that was done because you were bored or just forgot. Certainly not because you needed the money. Wah wah wah.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got scammed by this guy; his new account is : InternetTuffGuy. We had a deal for two bats, he sent me only one and from then on has been ignoring me.

His name is now Dan Jiacopello instead of Daniel and he has a new email for his paypal account : [email protected]

Last edited:

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Just got scammed by this guy; his new account is : InternetTuffGuy. We had a deal for two bats, he sent me only one and from then on has been ignoring me.

His name is now Dan Jiacopello instead of Daniel and he has a new email for his paypal account : [email protected]

My name and email were always that, we have made a couple swaps and ive bought bats off of you. Why the **** would I scam someone for one bat... and also if I was going to scam someone why would I send one bat and not the other. If you are going to accuse someone of something on the internet make sure you have some proof or it makes sense. Lets say I did scam you (which i did not, bats were sent)... why did you never contact me, the seller about it. You have my number, since it's all over this thread anyway bc of all you internet jezabels... 609 214 4856. Still can't find one person that has been scammed in this thread. And the guys I sent bats to... where are they? They are probably outside hitting and doing something with there lives. If someone can find someone who i've scammed ill venmo them 1000$. I was scammed off SBF but my only recourse was contacting nebraska police because of this thread title, nobody would believe my story. If they read the thread they would see nobody was ever scammed and I had the bats. Who the **** scams someone for a 200$ bat.

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer

I can't log into my acct, I also have a new phone since 2014 so our messages and your number is gone but my number is still the same. Where i'm from if someone scams me they get there ass kicked,same for people that throw around false accusations. So we are going to need some proof on wtf you are talking about. We have done multiple swaps bc we both seem to swing 30oz eastons. My paypal acct has always been that email, even after all you hippys went nuts and requested 6 refunds in one day bc you all had some groupthink going on that I was out to scam you. And to the guy that wanted me to make a list of people refunded or people with bats. WTF do I look like, I didn't scam anyone. The list would make itself, they would be in this thread. Obviously people that got there bats aren't going to come on here with bad reviews. And the people that took a refund don't want to look like idiots so they want to believe there bs. Man this coffee was good. Ok see you guys in 4 years when im still killing softballs and you guys are discussing diabetes treatments, lipo, and atkins diets. Make america great again pls

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You know what, it's the holiday weekend. This thread has helped me a lot in life. It gave my haters some fuel... to fuel me. It helped get rid of the weak idiots who go nuts over a threat title but don't read threw it to see its bull****. And it actually helped me out a ton financially (long hilarious story). I'm going to open this thread up... any questions from how to hit a softball to investments to health to romance, fire away. I have to give back to the site that has given me so much.

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
3 years later and still a lying douche

lets get an escrow and put up some money and i will clearly prove i had every bat i sold, with pics and every person i sold them to locally and from this forum that didnt ask for a refund. I made one mistake and that was sending each person that asked for pics of individual bats. i should of sent a pic of all of them but at same time i didnt realize 1 day after selling a bat people were going to flip out and band me from responding. To this day, not one person didnt get a bat or refund if they asked. Let me know if you want to do this. I dont lie.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Bringing this back up after all this time makes no sense. This would be long forgotten about and now brings it right back into the light.

turnupthelights

Outstanding Bad Dealer
bring what back up? At the end of the day I did nothing wrong. who got scammed and why am i NGTG? if you guys scrap up enough cash to make it worthwhile for me i'll find every person i sold a J3A to and have them post here. Other then that, this is a joke and i will treat it as a joke as long as it is up.