LTB turtle beach

bluejay1

The Great Wantabe
go on th ebay and you can get x31 refurbished for 50 dollars shipped. Buy it now. I just got another pair for the garage. works great

bluejay1

The Great Wantabe
they have different line of sight and i believe 5.1 dolby vs 7.1 dolby. The 41s you can walk around the room and the 31s you have to stay in front of the tv ( not really as they say, just cant leave the room for long). I love my 31s and they are cheaper than 41s.

Demarman

Banned User
first off, wireless headphones are trash, they all run off of 2.4ghz and everything interferes with the reception so you get the annoying popping noise, all the time, and you have to change the batteries. Secondly, turtle beaches suck, cant adjust the sound and they are very tinny.....waste of money the turle beaches are

hedge

life takes guts
first off, wireless headphones are trash, they all run off of 2.4ghz and everything interferes with the reception so you get the annoying popping noise, all the time, and you have to change the batteries. Secondly, turtle beaches suck, cant adjust the sound and they are very tinny.....waste of money the turle beaches are

i have game and chat volume control on my x12's and they fit perfectly around my ears. so you sir have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Demarman

Banned User

Demarman

Banned User
i have game and chat volume control on my x12's and they fit perfectly around my ears. so you sir have no idea wtf you are talking about.

and your illiterate....i said TINNY not TINY....Tinny as in sounding very echo like and very high treble...no bass.....idiot

hedge

life takes guts
oh yeah, mine have a ****ing bass control as well and last time i checked are full headsets. and i highly doubt the op wants to dr0p 170 on a headset that is made by the same ****ing company as tb

Demarman

Banned User
oh yeah, mine have a ****ing bass control as well and last time i checked are full headsets. and i highly doubt the op wants to dr0p 170 on a headset that is made by the same ****ing company as tb

your retarded.....you speak of what you do not know....shut up and enjoy your lil girl headphones

hedge

life takes guts
your retarded.....you speak of what you do not know....shut up and enjoy your lil girl headphones

what in the **** are you talking about?

you do realize that triton and turtlebeach are both owned by madcatz right?

hedge

life takes guts
why you mad tho? he asked for turtlebeach and not $170 tritons. no run along madster before i report you

I bought the X41's from a board bro a while ago. While they are overall nice the battery life is junk and the batteries don't sit in the headset right. While I don't mind replacing batteries the fact that they don't sit tight is a real annoyance.