Twisted Mistress or Nautalai?

lakeyale13

Manager
For those that have swung both...which one performs the best? I know durability with the TM is less than desirable...but I'm speaking purely performance here.

THESHOE

Starting Player
IMHO...

The DB44 Naut will squash the TM now.

TM had a smaller sweet spot, but bigger EL to me than the Red Naut.

Red Naut had a 1/2oz type load. Bigger sweet spot.

I can't stress it enough - The whole 13" gets stupid good. There's something to the way the composite is woven on that Continuous Fiber tech barrel. Makes for a huge hot spot and gets game ready in so few hits.

TM is good, doesn't take much work. But when comparing 13" to 13" - Why take a smaller sweet spot? Especially if they will offer comparable loads now.

Hurry up and add a Fulk Nautalai too. And a Juggy... (Wishful thinking)...

Last edited:

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a red natty and my buddy just received a twisted mistress. I’ll be honest both are stupid I’m not sure I could chose between them. Out of the wrapper both are hot my natty had about 50-75 swings on it tonight and his TM was fresh out of the wrapper and hitting the ball just as far. That being said by the end of bp and putting around 50 swings on his TM there was pretty bad paint flakes. So not real sure the durability on these but definitely hot.
Demarini sure has made a huge advancement this year I’m putting down my mikens for the new demarinis this year.

Marco9804

I've both today and both are bombs but sweet spot is bigger on nautalai. Feeling is better too with nautalai.

I hit close 300ft from a tee with both of them off the wrapper and i worked my wrist snap only.

Still no web on them but i only hit 30 time time each so.... Little too early to tell wich one will be more durable.

Btw TM is 28oz and Red Naut 29.5

andjayik

Manager
not much different then the red naut!

2020 DeMarini Dale Brungardt End Loaded the black and green one right?