Twisted Sports/ That Wax

Ntexhorn

Anyone had issues with Twisted Sports regarding uniforms? We ordered and paid for jerseys back in Feb. He has kept stringing us along with excuse after excuse then goes silent for weeks without a response. Obviously he has payment in full. It’s been 11 weeks and he doesn’t return messages.

Just curious if anyone had ever dealt with him before or a situation like this. We are out of ideas on what we need to do to get our uniforms or our money back. It’s the most ridiculous situation I could imagine when dealing with uniforms

Thx for the help

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
I've ordered 2 or 3 sets of shirts from him without much problem. Communication (or lack thereof) was always the biggest, but I would just keep calling/emailing for updates.

Jim Dundon <[email protected]>
407-893-0004
516-325-8249

I've even had to PM them on FB.

Bibo713

Addicted to Softballfans
I've ordered a set with him before with no problem BUT I recently ordered a set in August and it's going on 7 weeks without any shirts. He also is giving me the run around on my order.

Anyone had issues with Twisted Sports regarding uniforms? We ordered and paid for jerseys back in Feb. He has kept stringing us along with excuse after excuse then goes silent for weeks without a response. Obviously he has payment in full. It’s been 11 weeks and he doesn’t return messages.

Just curious if anyone had ever dealt with him before or a situation like this. We are out of ideas on what we need to do to get our uniforms or our money back. It’s the most ridiculous situation I could imagine when dealing with uniforms

Thx for the help

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Had an issue with him when I ordered some hats a while back, not willing to fix it and horrible communication