For Sale Two 27.5 ASA Insane's

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have two Demarini Insane ASA Bats. One has about 200 cuts and the other about 50. The bat with 200 cuts has a very faint start of a seam paint crack. I put box tape on it.

I have one receipt, but it is out of date. I will give it to the first buyer anyway.

220 for 50 cut version (black and white lizard skin, Weighs in at 27.4 ounces).
215 for 200 cut version (yellow Lizard skin, weighs in at 27.7 ounces).

I may consider a trade for a 2016 27 OG Juggy or 26 Mercy if they are returnable etc... I would rather just sell and buy them new from SBF so I get a receipt in my name.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Resurecting this old thread. I am buying some new 2016 ASA Bats and need to move at least one of these....200 Shipped for either. Either you get a perfectly broken in bat with a paint crack (taped over) or a 50 cut version. Both have lizard skin grips on them.

PM if you want to trade me anything. I want to try a 2016 26 ounce Mercy, 2016 OG Juggy 28 ounces, 2016 OG Aftermath 28 ounces. Or maybe a new Adidas Senior bat. 27-28 EL or Balanced.

Thanks, Rick

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Resurecting this old thread. I am buying some new 2016 ASA Bats and need to move at least one of these....200 Shipped for either. Either you get a perfectly broken in bat with a paint crack (taped over) or a 50 cut version. Both have lizard skin grips on them.

PM if you want to trade me anything. I want to try a 2016 26 ounce Mercy, 2016 OG Juggy 28 ounces, 2016 OG Aftermath 28 ounces. Or maybe a new Adidas Senior bat. 27-28 EL or Balanced.

Thanks, Rick

How much difference in performance in the 2?

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
The one with the paint crack tested 1460 on ASA Bat tester (barely passed). The one with 50 cuts tested 1550. Noticeable difference. The "crack" sound off the bat sounds quite a bit different also.