Uh oh....my running backs are all dying.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
12 Team League. Pretty standard scoring, but bonus point for completions, rushes, and catches over 40 yards. Made a blockbuster trade and sold the farm trying to get the money, but left really no bench depth and prayed for health. Now running backs are falling like flies and may be more likely to be coloring in coloring books by Christmas than playing. I hate fantasy football:eek:.

Zac Stacy-Left last week after getting knocked on noggin
Leveon Bell-Got KTFO last night

Trade: I got AJ Green and absorbed Ray Rice. I gave up Torrey Smith, Steve Smith, Chris Johnson, Giovani Bernard

Lineup: (Acquired in parenthesis)
QB-Stafford(6th)
RB-Charles(2nd)
RB-Rice(Trade)...I guess...at least he can form sentences still
WR-Megatron(1st Rnd)
WR-AJ Green(Trade)
Flex-
TE-Julius Thomas(13th)
K-Vinatierri
DEF-CLE-or-CIN-or-BUF-BAL

BE-Foles(Waiver, mainly to keep him from guy who had Rodgers go down)
BE-Colston(7th)
BE-Stacy(Waiver)
BE-Bell(12th)

*After Trade had alot of open roster spots and filled them with best defensive matchup from waivers in playoff weeks*

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
There have been a few serviceable WR out there, or you could have gotten something ok for CJ and kept Bernard. Kinda shot yourself in the foot. Would have rode T Smith until something better came along and kept RB depth, cuz, yeah, they have been dropping on the reg.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
There have been a few serviceable WR out there, or you could have gotten something ok for CJ and kept Bernard. Kinda shot yourself in the foot. Would have rode T Smith until something better came along and kept RB depth, cuz, yeah, they have been dropping on the reg.

I was rolling dice on health. First trade didn't have Gio in it and the league voted it down because they looked at the names I was getting not the production. Had to throw Gio in. Smith is the one I hated to move because if he had a few TD's his stats would've been similar to Green and I wouldn't have even been looking for a deal.

Think Stacy will be fine, but Bell may be done for a stretch. May scoop up Joique Bell to be safe. No WR's worth having. for some reason people in this league love WR and QB.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Charles in the 2nd round of a 12 team league...please send me a league invite next year.

thaynes

You more than shot yourself in the foot with that trade. You pretty much hung yourself. League sounds pretty rough

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Charles in the 2nd round of a 12 team league...please send me a league invite next year.

Yeah no ****. What kinda retards you play with???

I didn't even look at the rounds when I first skimmed his post. And I agree with both of you...what in the world???? Can I has play?

People over valued QB's for some reason in standard scoring which I didn't get. I picked 9 and believe 5 QB's were off board. Peterson was #1. I got megatron. Seemed ppl were scared by little tweak in preseason Charles had. I pretty much took what fell in my lap. Preseason unless you had Charles higher on your personal board he was in 7-10 range on RB and the run on QB had him sitting there at 16. Like I said. Most ppl in league love receivers and QB. I had 3 running backs in first 4 rounds and guys kept taking next best receivers and leaving backs to me

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I took JC at 5 I believe. 2 QB league may be believable, but damn.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Through buddy's work. Peterson went one then dude took rodgers and ppl freaked and 5 of next 7 were QB. I took best available while others took next best QB.