Ultimate Evils (Question)

Chino123

Starting Player
First off, picked up a dozen and received them yesterday, and WOW! They are a lot better then the launch 650's imo. THEY FLY!!! :p

Anyways, onto my question. Yesterday we went to take some BP with them and the day before it rained. Now the ground isn't SOAKED or FLOODED or really wet, like just the grass is a little went, nothing major. A little mud in select spots but it's not even that...

I was wondering if it's safe to use these balls like that? And to keep hitting them? It's not that wet only the grass is a little wet but no puddles or soaked grass. Just wondering if it's safe without the balls getting waterlogged and ruining or them ruining my bats.

creative10

Banned User
Smash away my friend....I hit my bucket which contains roughly 10 UE's yesterday in similar conditions and they r fine.

B17

Where's Larsen?
We hit them in those conditions all the time. I've had the same Ultimate Evils for 3 years now. That is why I recommend that you get those instead of the Launch 650's.

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
would spraying them with the water repellant you put on your shoes work? i was wondering about this cause it seems that they always water the grass just before i go hit..

Chino123

Starting Player
I don't think we have to worry as the above 2 posters said we should be all good. As long as the grass isn't soaked or water puddles around.

Thanks for the replies guys!