using Lexol to clean a glove.

Benny775

Addicted to Softballfans
So, I bought an Orange Spray bottle of Lexol to clean my gloves with. Do you guys follow the use directions on the back of the bottle? Or do you have your own method?

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
Somewhat.. I actually spray a good amount on a towel and ring it out, then even use circular motions and work it into the leather, but not too much.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
I spray on a towel/cloth and then rub it in the glove lightly, leave it on for about 10 secs and then take a new clean towel/cloth and wipe clean. Trick I use is to make sure your always wiping the dirt off w/a clean part of the towel for better results.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I spray it onto a damp cloth and then work the cloth to get the lexol to foam up a bit (it doesn't foam up much), and then get to work. After the cleaning, I take a separate damp cloth and wipe the glove down to get the soap off.

Benny775

Addicted to Softballfans
So, 1 guy who commented follows the directions on the bottle to a T, and the other 2 who commented don't....... LOL.

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
Well.. it's your call on what procedure you decide to follow! Either way it works like a charm :)