USPS mailing/shipping question

Noak808

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know if you're allowed to send things like grips or grip n rip tapers in a regular letter envelope? Does it require extra postage? Sent a few out a few weeks ago and receiver hasn't gotten it, but nothing's been returned to me. Thanks.

gift

underhanded toss
Did you send it priority/first class/carrier pigeon?

If you didn't send it priority it will take a loooooong time.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
You can send "regular mail" (I assume you mean just using stamps) in an envelope, but if it's thicker than or heaver than certain measurements (don't remember what they are off hand) it does require extra postage. All the grips I've received have come in an envelope. Some were sent 1st class, some Priority.

TinMan4Dub

Weekend Warrior
When I got mine from the Kid, he sent them in a 5x7 envelope first class. It took about a week to get to me. If you sent out a few you probably should have went to the post office yourself and made sure you did everything right. IJS.

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
Letter limit is 13oz in a letter. Length of time depends on distance and method of shipment. 'A few weeks' is way to long, even through regular mail.

Noak808

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah just sent it regular mail in the mailbox kine, but I don't know why it hasn't come back if there wasn't enough postage. Sent it 2-weeks ago from Hawaii to continental US. Sent a grip n rip lite and a grip.