Utrip and Asa barely used

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys I am new to this local guy was texting me the same time I told him 85 and never sent the money I am not a scum bag I have dealt with a lot of people on here for you guys to attack me not cool but I get it! All prices are with shipping sorry about that if anyone wants other pics let me know
Not implying you're scum, it Justus not how bst works here.. when an item is posted and itbi s being offered elsewhere/locally thatbwould be mentioned in a thread.. now it went farther than that though, if you have already accepted an offer here you should give the buyer reasonable time to pay, we are not all on here every single minute of every day so we can't expect a pm to be read immediately.. another option is once a deal is struck, exchange phone numbers for faster response so there are no mixups like this one..

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Agreed.. i believe another longtime member vouched for this dude in a prior sell thread

Might have been me... Not sure. but, I’ve done a few deals with this guy and have never had an issue... but if u agree on a price u gotta roll with it.... regardless of where the buyer is.