utrip asp lbe easton

pjd4988

Manager
looking for reviews on the ASP LBE easton. need a new bat for this year, not sure if this is worth it or not.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
It is. LBE> Realtree. Needs more break in then Realtree but it's worth the 500 swing wait.

klu

on the mound
both are awesome sbe is pretty much the same as the asp100 lbe is nasty. best part is, they are hot after 200 swings....and last another 7500 before they fail compression

Jayfehr23

Extra Hitter
both are awesome sbe is pretty much the same as the asp100 lbe is nasty. best part is, they are hot after 200 swings....and last another 7500 before they fail compression

Mine started to get really good after 200 swings on it, will be taking it outdoors tommoro for first outdoor session this year. Can't wait.

Hitech23

Addicted to Softballfans
I plan on putting the first outdoor swings on mine too tomorrow!.. It's starting to show some light webbing at 250-300 swings. And it's feeling fantastic!

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you like the LBE or SBE better. I see you own both.

Its really personal preference. Same bat just long or short barrel. I'm partial to short barreled bats so for me I like the SBE. With that being said I like having the LBE in my bag just in case my swing is off. Honestly sweetspot location is only an inch further from the end on the LBE vs the SBE but when broke in the LBE is going to be more forgiving.

Hitech23

Addicted to Softballfans
I just for back from hitting outdoors for the first time this year!.. We hit a mix of balls ranging from 52/275 to rocks!. The lbe feels and sounds great when you hit it clean. The distance is coming along considering its only at about 300-350 hits, but its still about 20' shorter than my 100 hit z2k ri.
It did however get abit of a rattle during bp, it's not huge but is definitely noticeable. Does anyone know if this is something to be concerned about in new eastons ? Thanks

BennyD417

Baller
It is. LBE> Realtree. Needs more break in then Realtree but it's worth the 500 swing wait.

Why do you think this is better than the Realtree? I thought the TCT composite on the Torq and Mako are the real deal. I have hit the LBE, and its nice. I have yet to hit the Mako bats with TCT. Just looking for some info

WillW3

Starting Player
Why do you think this is better than the Realtree? I thought the TCT composite on the Torq and Mako are the real deal. I have hit the LBE, and its nice. I have yet to hit the Mako bats with TCT. Just looking for some info

Probably the same way that my SBE was hotter than my Kirby, but they're supposedly the same bat as far as specs, except for the progressive end load. From what I've read, most people think the Realtree is a dud

PaulyP1

Banned User
Check out my thread with all the videos. Lots of questions answered there with a lot of videos throughout.