VEGAS Bound

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
Wagon who you playing with? I'm playing 55AAA at Lorenzi, also. I'm playing with the Gray, the Bald & the Ugly (WA). We play Roadhouse (PA) on Friday morning. I played against Floo56 (Fabe) last year in the seeding round; he hit the ball really, well. I think he hit 2 HR against us.

Steve
the Gray, the Bald & the Ugly (GBU) #21

Sorry for the slow response. I was playing with roadhouse.
Wish I'd seen this before I left. We did end up winning the 55aaa. 7-0 and 1-1 in seeding

Last edited:

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be pitching, and in the outfield as much as my knee will allow, with Charlie's, from Portland. 10:30 & Noon at Shadow Rock. Who's got a scouting report on KC Naturals or the Canadian Fatboys?

Legend 94

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be playing the Huntsman in St.George with the RamPower 50+ team starting Oct 14th. Then after a few days of vacation we'll be making the trip to Vegas to play with the "kids" in 40+ on Oct 23-25...

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
55 AAA was an awesome division! Congrats on the win...we got humbled by 4 back to back games on Sat. Aloha, Fabe

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
My Tropical phone was registering 112 on Fri. n 107 on Sat.! Had fun...I think, but was glad to go back n shower!:eek: Aloha, Fabe

BruceinGa

always online
My 60 maj team went 0-2 in pool, seeded 21 out of 21. Played 9 games and forced the if game, finished second. My 65 maj plus team only placed 3rd out of 6 at BLD.
I had a great time despite the heat. I had two of my best hitting tournaments ever.
I thought that I had pulled a hammy on Sunday but by Wednesday it was ok.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree Bruce...the heat was a big factor this year! The hottest I experienced since playing Senior ball! We still had a great time....got to admit after 4 back to backs I was asking myself "is this really fun?" Answer....totally, my wife was a trooper scoring for all 7 games! Glad to hear all is well. Aloha, Fabe

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry you guys got the heat. This week was record temps in phoenix. Headed to vegas tomw to watch the 50's division family stones and a couple of phoenix teams. Weather is supoosed to be 90.
Glad they pushed the 40's back. Will definitely be in high 70's to 80's. Anyone wanna say hello I'll be watching with an ice cold beer in the hand. Look for the guy who slightly resembles Brett Favre. good luck to all.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Enjoy the trip my Braddah....was glad to make it back to the Tropical Tradewinds! Aloha, Fabe:biggthumpup:

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
Enjoy the trip my Braddah....was glad to make it back to the Tropical Tradewinds! Aloha, Fabe:biggthumpup:

Im sure Fabe....sorry I missed u..glad you had a safe trip..hope all is well wit da ohana! Come to phoenix worlds in nov. :thumb:

CallaVett

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry for the slow response. I was playing with roadhouse.
Wish I'd seen this before I left. We did end up winning the 55aaa. 7-0 and 1-1 in seeding

Congrats!! on winning the Championship. I had to leave and missed playing against Roadhouse. I'm originally from that part of PA, so I was looking forward to the game.

Steve

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike we thinking about make a Hawaii-Five O team...Vern Ramie putting it together. Man the heat was terrible..but we battled n had a great time. Aloha, Fabe:bigok:

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
I'll be pitching, and in the outfield as much as my knee will allow, with Charlie's, from Portland. 10:30 & Noon at Shadow Rock. Who's got a scouting report on KC Naturals or the Canadian Fatboys?

Charlies Bar And Grill? You guys knocked us out on Sat. Damn You!! LOL!! Just kidding with ya man. I was the SS for LB Softball. You guys were a lot of fun to play against.