Vegas Stars & Stripes 13/14 April

Hoodles25

Addicted to Softballfans
Dorn you need to bring some burrito's, tacos, tequila and some salsa to the ice breaker. 3pm for you Brandon

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have an updated team list Joey?

This is who I know of 100% will be there...

A - GOV ISSUE, FKA, Coast 2 Coast
B - Nellis, FBT, DM, LUKE, CANNON, PETERSON, EDWARDS
Intarmural - HAVOC (Nellis), Daddy Stroke (Nellis), Team Kirtland
Cop teams - SIN CITY COMBO and possibly LAS VEGAS HEAT

Had a few teams have to back out. 2 intamural and Holloman due to an exrcise. I guess these other teams from the Left Coast such as Travis, all WA based teams, Yuma, Pendelton, etc etc...are either playing in other tournies or area scared because they heard you were coming CGT!

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
Gear for sale

Alcon,
Gov Issue/WEST COAST DRASH/Worth will be setting up a table w/some gear for sale. We will have the following.....

2012 WORTH 454 ASA WARFIGHTERS
2012 WORTH 454 USSSA WARFIGHTERS
2014 WORTH ASA MAYHEM (ASA ONLY . This is is ridiculous)
2104 WORTH USSSA SCRAPALATORS MAYHEM
2014 WORTH MUTANT (ASA ONLY)

WORTH TOXIC BAtting Gloves
Colors....
RED/WHITE/BLUE CAMO
BLACK/WHITE/GRY CAMO
PINK/WHITE/GRAY CAMO
ORANGE/BLACK/GRAY CAMO
RED/WHITE
BLACK/WHITE
ORANGE/WHITE
White/White (Female)

we will have some DRASH HATS and WARFIGHTER ARM SLEEVES...

PM or call me for prices......

TRAVEL SAFE EVERYONE

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
Dorn you need to bring some burrito's, tacos, tequila and some salsa to the ice breaker. 3pm for you Brandon

What you are asking for is all mexican food. Im puerto rican, i can bring rice and beans with pollo. By the way billy im good for that ice breaker. ill be in vegas thursday night

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!

Had a few teams have to back out. 2 intamural and Holloman due to an exrcise. I guess these other teams from the Left Coast such as Travis, all WA based teams, Yuma, Pendelton, etc etc...are either playing in other tournies or area scared because they heard you were coming CGT!

I cant believe some of these teams arent coming to Vegas.

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans

****, me being there should bring more teams...most folks that know me or know of me know there's a party close by! They don't call me Chaddy Goodtimes for nothin'!

middlek907

Star Player
What Chadd you drink? I have never seen you drink before, i will not be a part of the shanagins that you are trying to bring to FKA. This is a buisness trip and you need to realize that!!! Ok im laughting to hard to continue typing, see you in a couple of days cuz!!!

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
****, me being there should bring more teams...most folks that know me or know of me know there's a party close by! They don't call me Chaddy Goodtimes for nothin'!

FACT!!! Why wouldnt that be the only reason people show up!!!!!!! See you next month CGT!!!

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
Well good luck fellas out there in Vegas. Can't wait to see my military softball family again. Always great to play as a military member. 13 teams in this tourney, not bad. Every year we get more and more. Hopefully next year we hit the 20 team mark!

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
I know people are starting to decend on the city as of last night, so Safe travels to everyone heading to Vegas. See you all on Sat AM

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
Great job to my GI brothers this weekend!
Billy and Hondel, always great to see you guys!

Hoodles25

Addicted to Softballfans
Indio was some great battles out there with you guys. Always a pleasure to see you as your no longer in SoCal. Coast 2 Coast is a good team with great guys. As always, Roger and Jeff put on two great tournaments with some good teams and battles. Hope everyone made their travels safe and will see on the field soon.

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
Outstanding tournament, with great competition!!
Great to see military softball getting stronger.

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
I had a great time in Vegas. Great ball as always, can't wait until next year. See you guys at the band-aid. To my Puerto Ricans on coast to coast let me know when you start cooking that food out in Colorado. I'll definitely chip in for that. By the way Indio your piss missiles were bananas, it was a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the new cats I met out there in Vegas!

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
West Coast frisbees, little fella! B-link taught me that long time ago!
Was great meeting you brother, you were killing it!

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Thanks to both GI and C2C for not blowing my kneecaps up...Great to see the military family again...I missed it.

Rocket57

Addicted to Softballfans
Mask

Craig,

You see the video of the pitcher getting hit in the mask? Get a mask brother....it only takes one.....

Rich