Vendetta

brooklynn8807

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anybody heard of the company who supposedly bought out miken and worth. They are from canada and they have the Vendetta bat out right now. This is what im told from some teammates. Any help out there on this

B17

Where's Larsen?
DeMarini makes a Vendetta for youth and fastpitch. That is the only company that I know of that has that name on a bat. They are not from Canada though.

Miken, Worth and Rawlings are all owned by the same parent company. I beleive it is K2.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
You are way off base. As said Vendetta is a Demarini product not from Canada. Jarden now owns, Miken, Rawlings, Worth....bought it from K2 a couple years back.

On August 9,2007, Jarden acquired K2 Sports for US$ 1.2 Billion. K2 has brands such as Adio, ExOfficio, JT Sports, Marker, Marmot, Penn, Rawlings, Ride, Sevylor, Shakespeare, Stearns, Völkl, Worth and Miken Sports under its umbrella. [9]

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Your teamates are wrong.

DeMarini makes a Vendetta for youth and fastpitch. That is the only company that I know of that has that name on a bat. They are not from Canada though.

Miken, Worth and Rawlings are all owned by the same parent company. I beleive it is K2.

You are way off base. As said Vendetta is a Demarini product not from Canada. Jarden now owns, Miken, Rawlings, Worth....bought it from K2 a couple years back.

On August 9,2007, Jarden acquired K2 Sports for US$ 1.2 Billion. K2 has brands such as Adio, ExOfficio, JT Sports, Marker, Marmot, Penn, Rawlings, Ride, Sevylor, Shakespeare, Stearns, Völkl, Worth and Miken Sports under its umbrella. [9]

do they make a vendetta.

the answer is no pal....demarini makes a vendetta

brooklynn8807

Addicted to Softballfans
I know the name on the bat is vendetta. Its one thats not released yet. A guy we played against has a brother that works for this company and the bat said vendetta on it, but we cant think of the maker of it cuz its so new.