Very Interesting League Game

laverdt

Addicted to Softballfans
So we were about half way through our first game of our double header tonight and we were up to bat. I am on deck and all of a sudden I hear a guy on our team call out another guy on our own team for having a shaved bat. The guy being accused becomes very offensive and angry and begins denying the whole thing. The ump doesn't say a word and lets play resume. The bat is a worth jh m798 mayhem and looks pretty new with no signs of it being shaved but i really don't know the guy very well who owns it. He is the only one to use that bat because he won't let anyone else use it. I have never seen anyone call out a shaved bat before let alone call one out on there own team.

Last edited:

ramz131

Addicted to Softballfans
So we were about half way through our first game of our double header tonight and we were up to bat. I am on deck and all of a sudden I hear a guy on our team call out another guy on our own team for having a shaved bat. The guy being accused becomes very offensive and angry and begins denying the whole thing. The ump doesn't say a word and lets play resume. The bat is a worth jh m798 mayhem and looks pretty new with no signs of it being shaved but i really don't know the guy very well who owns it. He is the only one to use that bat because he won't let anyone else use it. I have never seen anyone call out a shaved bat before let alone call one out on there own team.

Good for him. If everyone took this approach towards the game it would cut back on the cheating.

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am switching leagues cuz you get all the good **** going on lol............... my league is boring........ well sorta lol........

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator

This just happened.

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it was just a case of sour grapes on the part of the guy calling it out for not being allowed to use the bat. How in the world would he know if it was shaved or not.

laverdt

Addicted to Softballfans
Well for one it did have a nice crack to it and it still looks new so that is one reason why that guy might have said something but these two guy have also known each other for a while and the guy being accused is apparently notorious for swinging shaved sticks. Yea the accuser might have jumped to an assumption but their really wasn't anyway to prove it was shaved.

BigJ22

could of also got it rolled before he took it outta the wrapper too... have heard that nice crack off from a Jeff Hall Mayhem 120 that was rolled NIW