Vid of 18’ BB Helmer vs. Blueline

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

Whassup board bros!

My buddy won a BB Helmer and we were able to take it out for some hacks. We hit all 52 Evil BP’s. I was the 2nd person to swing it after my buddy who out about 25-30 swings on it.

It sounds pretty pingy at first, but as you can tell in the video, it started changing to that Easton crack sound that i love. The BB was a 26.5 and the Blueline was a 27, and they swung very similar to me.

I prefer the Blueline though because it was hot from the very first swing and its still going strong. Its all webbed up all the way around the barrel and it seems like the sweet spot is huge despite being a 12” barrel. I don’t doubt that the Helmer isn’t a repaint and i’m sure it’ll get on the same level as my Blueline. The BB paint is nice and looks way better in person, but i also prefer the simple, clean paint of the Blueline...

Swing critiques are always welcome! I was able to catch a few good ones, but always trying to improve.

Hope you guys enjoy the video!

Last edited:

Hagen49

Have you swung the BB more since the video? I took mine to the cage, put about 55 swings on it on the pitching machine balls, and then started gaming it. Thing feels amazing.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
that's the true meaning of the bp buddy. am I crazy or was that a kid handing the balls to the pitcher. when I bring my kids to bp they just complain.

Jusrah99

that's the true meaning of the bp buddy. am I crazy or was that a kid handing the balls to the pitcher. when I bring my kids to bp they just complain.

Lol! Yea, my buddy’s daughter is a trooper...goes with us every session and never complains...she’ll be patient for a few hours then tells her dad to take her to the park right next to us...lol...

She helps us collect balls and picks us flowers to wear so we can be pretty...

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Lol! Yea, my buddy’s daughter is a trooper...goes with us every session and never complains...she’ll be patient for a few hours then tells her dad to take her to the park right next to us...lol...

She helps us collect balls and picks us flowers to wear so we can be pretty...

that's awesome man

Halo1810

mine does too, it goes like this, stop buying bats, stop being out for four hours hitting. no matter what I do though she won't leave. please advise on this.[
mine does too, it goes like this, stop buying bats, stop being out for four hours hitting. no matter what I do though she won't leave. please advise on this.
you are always welcome to the spare room at the house bro

Jusrah99

Have you swung the BB more since the video? I took mine to the cage, put about 55 swings on it on the pitching machine balls, and then started gaming it. Thing feels amazing.

I swung it a few times in league, but i was waaay too anxious and kept hitting way too out in front, so i didn’t get to see how it performs...i’ll give it another shot next week