vidoes!!

leftcenter01

on the down slope
Isnt it about time that some videos of the j3u started popping up? CL, Filbly, anyone, anyone. Not enjoying the s.1 like I hoped, it dont really compare to the og stadium for me. May consider trying to trade it for a j3u to try unless it really opens up, but it has a good 250 hits on it and not much change so far.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Isnt it about time that some videos of the j3u started popping up? CL, Filbly, anyone, anyone. Not enjoying the s.1 like I hoped, it dont really compare to the og stadium for me. May consider trying to trade it for a j3u to try unless it really opens up, but it has a good 250 hits on it and not much change so far.

i'm starting to feel the same way about the s1 myself. Buddy of mine has one and we've BP'd that thing alot- my Cartel is still preferred...until next season

Cantu

Part Time Player
Not enjoying the s.1 like I hoped, it dont really compare to the og stadium for me.

You have to remember that the S.1 has the 2013 USSSA stamp. So technically it’s not going to compare. I personally have 100+ swings on my 28oz S.1 and absolutely love. Just give it time...

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
You have to remember that the S.1 has the 2013 USSSA stamp. So technically it’s not going to compare. I personally have 100+ swings on my 28oz S.1 and absolutely love. Just give it time...

not true at all.............

snacks

S.1 and OG stadium shouldn't be compared at all anyway.....they are 2 completely different bat designs. Cartel/S.1 , OG Stadium/J3U will be the better comparisons.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
S.1 and OG stadium shouldn't be compared at all anyway.....they are 2 completely different bat designs. Cartel/S.1 , OG Stadium/J3U will be the better comparisons.

this is why he was wrong...

FWIW the 2013 bats im swinging are just as good as the "2012"

leftcenter01

on the down slope
I just dont think the s.1 fits me like the og does. Im getting good pop off of the s.1 but not distance. My one.12 is giving me just as much distance with about the same number of swings using evil bps when hitting them side by side. Im not a masher my og is nearing 1000 hits with no webbing or rattle but it is hot as heck. Ill give the s.1 a couple more hudred bp cuts before I make a final decision, but I definately want to try out a j3u.

sac4

Addicted to Softballfans
the J3u will be more like the j2u then the og stadium. 3 Guys I play league with have them and I got to hit them. I dont think Demarini will have anything this year that is like the og stadium. s.one more like cartel and j3u is the new stamped j2u.

snacks

the J3u will be more like the j2u then the og stadium. 3 Guys I play league with have them and I got to hit them. I dont think Demarini will have anything this year that is like the og stadium. s.one more like cartel and j3u is the new stamped j2u.

the point was that the J3U is more of a comparison to the og stadium than the S.ONE and cartel.

leftcenter01

on the down slope
the point was that the J3U is more of a comparison to the og stadium than the S.ONE and cartel.

I've heard the j3u has a stiffer handle than the j2u so Im thinking it maybe more to my liking. Funny the only juggy line bat I liked was the og juggy, but to be fair it is the only one I got in a 27 oz, the others were to balanced for me.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
I've heard the j3u has a stiffer handle than the j2u so Im thinking it maybe more to my liking. Funny the only juggy line bat I liked was the og juggy, but to be fair it is the only one I got in a 27 oz, the others were to balanced for me.

your 27oz OG Juggy wasn't balanced?:confused:

sac4

Addicted to Softballfans
To me the j3u feels almost the same as the j2u just a little different barrel feel. But "flex" was very similar.

newbill/kti15

Addicted to Softballfans
To me the j3u feels almost the same as the j2u just a little different barrel feel. But "flex" was very similar.

What he says X2!!!
J2 and J3 are pretty much the same design... they had to tweek the J3 barrel to get it to meet 2013 standards...
So J2 lovers... be excited!!!!

Bohvey

Manager
Did the VX2 just drop off the radar? The OG Stadium is said to be the best thing Demarini has released for Utrip but I'm really curious what people think of the VX2 Utrip and ASA? Are they similar enough in feel that I could get one of each and not need to adjust my swing? Just curious. And after I've said all that, how do I get to swing one/buy one? :confused::p

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did the VX2 just drop off the radar? The OG Stadium is said to be the best thing Demarini has released for Utrip but I'm really curious what people think of the VX2 Utrip and ASA? Are they similar enough in feel that I could get one of each and not need to adjust my swing? Just curious. And after I've said all that, how do I get to swing one/buy one? :confused::p

VX2 is a ***** to get and I've never heard anyone say that the Stadium is the best UTrip bat. I'd say 50% think the Cartel is their best UTrip offering, and then the rest are split on the J2U and Stadium.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
VX2 is a ***** to get and I've never heard anyone say that the Stadium is the best UTrip bat. I'd say 50% think the Cartel is their best UTrip offering, and then the rest are split on the J2U and Stadium.

Legend is better than all 3 of those.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
i was right about the stadium 2, was never a fan... og stadium owns it,........just hoping the j3 is nice,,,,..

Demar4life

Addicted to Softballfans
Man you are really making me miss my legend. Good thing I bought 4 bats today, that fills the void

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
How balanced is the Legend? Which UTrip model would it most likely compare to?

TRaj2327

The Legend is pretty balanced. Do you mean of the new UTRIP bats? If so, nothing is really like it yet, but for now keep swinging the Legend. The S2 has a slight endload and the J3 is supposed to have an endload to it as well. If either of the two is anywhere close to the Legend, its some of both really. The S2 has the same aluminum handle, and the J3 is supposed to have a similar composite barrel but will be a 3-wall I believe rather than a 4.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I alway's thought the hotter the weather the more the Legend stood out. Tourney that we played in that was 105 degrees about 7 of 10 guys were using it because exit speed was just scary. We even had couple kids that never hit hr's were knocking them out easily. I let the bat sit in sun and get hot to the touch before are games and only used it in 80+ & got good 2000 swings out of it.