For Sale/Trade Vinci Prototype AB-M

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a lightly used Vinci prototype AB-M for sale or trade. I bought it a year ago off of a board bro and don't use it. It is a shame to let such a nice, one of a kind glove, sit in a bat bag. GLOVE IS SOLD.......migz2302 for $155

It is 12.5", all black, I have used it to play catch maybe 6 times. Just barely starting to loosen up. I conditioned it twice.

I am selling for $165 and I would be willing to trade for a higher end, light, 12.75" glove with an H-Web or Mod Trap.

IMG_20120227_191539.jpg

IMG_20120227_191528.jpg

IMG_20120227_191511.jpg

IMG_20120228_202425.jpg

Last edited:

nwebber

Addicted to Softballfans
how about for this? nearly new Vinci BMB-L I have a thread open for it a few down the page with more pics. 13" plays a little smaller
DSC021812.jpg
[/IMG]

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm curious. What makes this a prototype?

A board bro got it at a tourny before the bordeaux/black one came out. I also sent the pics to smarkley3 and he thought it was a prototype as well.

I have no way to guarantee it but I never doubted it either because I have never seen another all black one either.

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
a glove website has them in stock for sale, left and right hand $199 :)

Can you PM me a link? I would like to see this. I could be incorrect on the prototype part. Back when I bought it of here there were no arguments on this though.

MaverickAH

Can you PM me a link? I would like to see this. I could be incorrect on the prototype part. Back when I bought it of here there were no arguments on this though.

Info bump!

The all black does not make this a prototype. Vinci had the mesh glove made in all black for their vendors that didn't want the bordeaux/black. The main one was Pro Athletic Inc which operates several websites under the names of ballglovewarehouse, justballgloves, etc.........

I think that the all black AB-M is sold out but you may see some of the other mesh models that were produced in all black.

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
Good Info........I'll repost this ad as just all black just so I am not spreading false info

Thanks