Visiting OKI soon and looking for some games.

christophero

USS BHR LHD-6 SOFTBALL
My ship is visiting OKI soon and my team is looking to play Vs. some competitive teams out there. If you are interested please PM me and we can go from there. :eek:

ewagus

Addicted to Softballfans
When you coming? There are tournaments scheduled for 22 Jun, 2-7 Jul, 13 Jul & 27 Jul. If you're going to be on island during that timeframe you can get some competitive games in at any of these, just sign up at any of the USMC gyms ($95 entry fee).

Bovino's #13

christophero

USS BHR LHD-6 SOFTBALL
We'll go down to kadena from white beach. 22nd sounds awesome. can you shoot me some contact info please.

ewagus

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is the information for the tournament. It is actually being held on Camp Hansen due to the number of teams that have signed up (currently 14). The deadline was Monday but if you give them a call they might let you in, they have let teams join late in the past. Ask for Robert Gorsky and tell him Big E from Bovino's gave you the information.

Open Softball Tournament
June 22 & 23
Schwab Softball Field 1
Register by 1 p.m. on June 17 at any MCCS fitness center. Please contact any MCCS fitness center for entry fee information. This event is open to participants island-wide. Awards will be given to first, second and third place teams. Tournament brackets and bylaws will be emailed to each coach. For details, call 625-2654.

christophero

USS BHR LHD-6 SOFTBALL
Looks like we arent gonna get there in time for the tourney. But still looking to see if anyone wants to play... BHR is a hot team and putting the challenge out there if yall want it.