VP Flying Squirrels Softball New Season

BIG28WILL

Manager
Lets have will pitch and watch him get lasered at middle! LMAO Then have him go middle and have the pitcher snap and holster him :eek: :D :D

hahahah you must not pay attn to the teams we play...I will gladly pitch and pray to baby jesus someone will laser me so I can snap him with my bare hand...i doubt anyone in that league has any kind of bat control...

jsondergaard08

That's always good to hear from the coach.

Coaching managing or organizing a slow pitch softball team is like ****ing babysitting. I wanna slit my own wrists every Sunday Tuesday and Friday. Lately I'd rather jack off with sandpaper and rubbing alcohol. Lol. Just saying.

BIG28WILL

Manager
Coaching managing or organizing a slow pitch softball team is like ****ing babysitting. I wanna slit my own wrists every Sunday Tuesday and Friday. Lately I'd rather jack off with sandpaper and rubbing alcohol. Lol. Just saying.

wouldnt take it to that extreme...just depends on who you play with...if your playing with "allstars" that think they are too good to play and are doing you a favor playing for you then thats your biggest problem...just make sure you use fine sandpaper...

Unabomber

I was told 8:50 game and I just plan on watching and talking **** on Will. So don't worry about having too many guys. If its different time somebody text. E and let me know please.

BIG28WILL

Manager
I was told 8:50 game and I just plan on watching and talking **** on Will. So don't worry about having too many guys. If its different time somebody text. E and let me know please.

can the "coach/manager" please tell us gametime for tonight please???

BTW I have a NR NIW stadium S1 im selling....first $150 takes it...let me know:eek:

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF Bro? You stutter when you type?....LMAO :D

JK :p:D

Carlos's face when he realized what he did.

e93fee91.jpg

my face
dedd1523.jpg