Want a 2013 USSSA stamped craze

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Blackout Balanced will swing like a Craze. Sample bat had a nice feel like the original Craze. It will not have the end loaded (weighted endcap) to give it a balanced swing for all you Craze lovers. There will be a new Blackout also. Different paint, little tweaked. As soon as I get some approved pics, I will send them. Stay tuned.

Send it to me, I will test it down here in Florida. :D

I want both the TM and the Blackout version please. :)

Glad that Mr. Chad is releasing the TM bat, I have been hoping you guys would get one for a couple of seasons. I am anticipating to hit over .850 every tourney with it. :D

Send it to me, I will test it down here in Florida. :D

I want both the TM and the Blackout version please. :)

Glad that Mr. Chad is releasing the TM bat, I have been hoping you guys would get one for a couple of seasons. I am anticipating to hit over .850 every tourney with it. :D

.850. Slacker

Black Sox

Addicted to Softballfans
balanced

when i went to the site, the description stated "balanced swing weight". Saw another after a google search also, however it clearly is the end-loaded version. When is the real balanced version supposed to be out?

Last edited:

chy28tm

Manager
blackout balance

Glad to heat you guys are loving the Balanced Blackout. I have heard only but great things about them. This could probably be the best Mizuno bat to date. Our guys are very pleased with them.