Waukesha bp thread v3.0

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Hows everyone's Toga league teams stacking up so far? Paperwork for RETURNING teams are due by this FRIDAY. Any predictions for this year on specific nights? We will be playing in the tournament this year for the 1st time. Looking forward to see how we do.

Hopefully you guys get into United Red Bob. Will be fun playing you guys. Good pick up on Alex. He is a great all around player.

I'm sure you will do well, probably win a bracket. City tourney is a lot of fun, hopefully we will make some noise as well.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure you will do well, probably win a bracket. City tourney is a lot of fun, hopefully we will make some noise as well.

Thanks bud. We will see what happens. Getting the itch to play. Have a couple tournies planned for next month already lol

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys were already good last year. With your new pickups you should be better this year.

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
Interesting to see how Mondays stack up. Not sure what league were in.. But we should be there at the end. Ibtim would be a better source of info. What's the plan for Tuesdays at coach house??? Jury.... We need a sponsor. Hook up the heating and cooling money bro. And let get a list going of who wants to play. Please list your everyday positions as well.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
Interesting to see how Mondays stack up. Not sure what league were in.. But we should be there at the end. Ibtim would be a better source of info. What's the plan for Tuesdays at coach house??? Jury.... We need a sponsor. Hook up the heating and cooling money bro. And let get a list going of who wants to play. Please list your everyday positions as well.

I'm in for Tuesday as well. Primary position is anywhere in the outfield. Secondary is 2nd or catcher.

GimmeAStep

Star Player
what's up fellas. Another saratoga player checkin out the site. New to SBF, and dig it. Thought i'd drop a line and say hello!

GimmeAStep

Star Player
Name's Kevin. Been playing for Hannon's Mush on Monday's - United Red. Couldnt play the city tourney this past year, but the team didn't go anywhere. Year before we came up the consolation bracket and had to beat Mikey's Hitmen twice for the C championship. Won the first game, lost the championship. Branching off this year, starting new team.. Probably looking to play Tuesday Open as long as a spot permits...
Cheers

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
Name's Kevin. Been playing for Hannon's Mush on Monday's - United Red. Couldnt play the city tourney this past year, but the team didn't go anywhere. Year before we came up the consolation bracket and had to beat Mikey's Hitmen twice for the C championship. Won the first game, lost the championship. Branching off this year, starting new team.. Probably looking to play Tuesday Open as long as a spot permits...
Cheers

You played with Eddy, Bonin, Jay, and Adam? I subbed on your team for 1 game when you guys made that run at C. It was a fun game. We only had 9 guys and won in extra innings.

GimmeAStep

Star Player
You played with Eddy, Bonin, Jay, and Adam? I subbed on your team for 1 game when you guys made that run at C. It was a fun game. We only had 9 guys and won in extra innings.

yep, played with those guys a few years now. My old man's been pitching on that team and down there for yeeeeeears. That was a good time, makes for a long day though. By the championship game no one could hardly move!