Waukesha bp thread v3.0

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
You looked like you were with a group of friends, and I didn't want them to ask you if I was a friend of your dads....lol

Hahahaha!! Those were my highschool buddies. We were all going ice fishing that weekend. We needed to get good and waisted before going, cuz that just what one does before going ice fishing.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone is interested, I have one of the tunnels reserved Thursday at Hitters from 7-8. If need be, we can possibly extend it another hour.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Go to Burghardts. They have them for the same price as anyone else so you don't have to wait for them to ship

Pretty

Softball is cool
I don't like tape. It's too slippery and using spray or tack on it then u get rocks. My office working hands can't deal.

Anyone going to hitters this week?

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
I don't like tape. It's too slippery and using spray or tack on it then u get rocks. My office working hands can't deal.

Anyone going to hitters this week?

Too slippery....rocks..all I hear is sissy!! Lol. I've got 99 problems but those aren't one.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
guys, i want some of your opinions on what HR derby ball to buy. One of my friends want to play some softball and have a HR derby for his bachelor party this summer.
i was thinking of getting some ultimate evil's? any other ideas?

Pretty

Softball is cool
Hahahahahaha. Point > Jake

Well played boys. God I miss BP outside with the get along gang. We used to have huge gatherings, now it is 1 -3 people. It must have been because Scott slowed it down w/ all the pitches he would take.