Waukesha bp thread v3.0

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I am out of town this weekend for daughters final completion.
We should set something for next weekend.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I am good next weekend. The wife and I are leaving for Jackson Wyoming this Friday. Snowboarding and snowmobiling for a week. Awesome.

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
Got 2 words for all u ppl claiming urs is best. MONSTA BOOGEYMAN!!! I love the white monsta and the boogeyman is even better. It hit the 52/300... Like the old flex and reap2 hit 44/375. Its awesome. Also excited to get my sbf juggy exclusive and give that a whirl.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Got 2 words for all u ppl claiming urs is best. MONSTA BOOGEYMAN!!! I love the white monsta and the boogeyman is even better. It hit the 52/300... Like the old flex and reap2 hit 44/375. Its awesome. Also excited to get my sbf juggy exclusive and give that a whirl.

are you a rep for Monsta now?

bighitter319

No. I just love their equipment and the down to earth... Grass roots type of guy the owner (carl p) is. Builds every single bat ordered by hand to insure that it is of the highest quality possible. Some might say that is crazy... Or think of all the money that he is leaving on the table by not mass producing... But I say to them... Thats why monsta is a cult following now...that one day will be the most bad ass company around. I love the monsta lineup. And they r only gonna get better. Kyle... I know the 1st 2 reps monsta ever had so I go through them.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got demoted from playing Monday Toga. Oh well, guess I wasn't good enough. Good luck guys and it definitely was fun playing with you guys.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
i liked my monsta, but the sweet spot was very small. Traded it to Dish for a ASA ri Z. never really liked the Z asa line so not really sure why i did that. I wouldn't mind getting another one. I kinda want to give the aftermath another go too.

bighitter319

Kspec... Ur correct on the 2013 white monsta having a small sweet spot cus it does. That has been drastically improved with the monsta LC AND boogeyman. Steve... I'd be interested in knowing how the psycho performs. Would like to try the asa max load. Scott... I'll put up my boogeyman and 2013 monsta against anything and everything u got. That goes for u to brandon. ;)

sjury

The Old Man
I love the bat talk... I'll put Helmer and his Easton, and Connell and his Sick against Brandon and his Demar and Chadwick and his Monsta... I win!!

To each his own...

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
Price check from the experts. 26oz sy98 about 100 swings, great shape and not even broke in yet. Returnable but no receipt??? Any help guys. Thanks.

bighitter319

I love the bat talk... I'll put Helmer and his Easton, and Connell and his Sick against Brandon and his Demar and Chadwick and his Monsta... I win!!

To each his own...

I'll give ya the helmets. Besides the l4... Helmer Easton's r damn good. The sy98h is prolly the best Asa helmer ever made. But the Connell's???? Nah. No bueno old man.

And jonesy... No worries... I got demoted from mc/thuemling on Mondays. Guy didn't even have the balls to tell me personally. Repeated attempts to contact him went ignored. Kinda pissed cus Mondays was the only night I was gonna be able to play with my brother. So if anyone needs a couple guys... Please lmk. We're wanting to play together so please keep that in mind.