Waukesha bp thread v3.0

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll give ya the helmets. Besides the l4... Helmer Easton's r damn good. The sy98h is prolly the best Asa helmer ever made. But the Connell's???? Nah. No bueno old man.

And jonesy... No worries... I got demoted from mc/thuemling on Mondays. Guy didn't even have the balls to tell me personally. Repeated attempts to contact him went ignored. Kinda pissed cus Mondays was the only night I was gonna be able to play with my brother. So if anyone needs a couple guys... Please lmk. We're wanting to play together so please keep that in mind.

You interested in playing Tuesday night or possibly Wednesday/ Thursday over at Kelly's

Pretty

Softball is cool
I think This is another hr Derby in the making that won't happen.

Chris, lynch is right on that price range for the sy.

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
I'm down to play on Mondays or Thursdays. Wish I could get in at toga on Mondays... But its to late now. Teams r full. I think bob put me on his roster though so I can come play in the playoffs. Playing city power tuesdays... County wens... And coed on Fridays.

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
I have a few more days till spring. Geeezzz. Don't say no rush if u don't mean it. hahahha

bighitter319

Jake.... I am playing "super serious coed" with c.p.... Justin Evans and his family... Me and my sister (who is a ringer). Lol. Nobody needs 2 guys to play anywhere??? Hartland.... Sussex.... New berlin... Anywhere???

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Jake.... I am playing "super serious coed" with c.p.... Justin Evans and his family... Me and my sister (who is a ringer). Lol. Nobody needs 2 guys to play anywhere??? Hartland.... Sussex.... New berlin... Anywhere???

I guess I'll see you there. me and my wife are playing with them as well

sjury

The Old Man
They have coed on Mondays at the VFW, and Coed at Coachhouse on Fridays..... What about SSCEKB@KB on Sunday nights?

Yes I said Helmer and HIS Easton and Connell and HIS Sick, You can add Izzy and HIS Psycho, Denny and HIS DC-41, Larson and HIS CL22 to your list...LOL Shoooot... lets add Carl Rose and his Team Lighthouse C405 to the list.

bighitter319

Warhorse..... Madison is a lil out of my range.... Especially since I work 3rd shift. Lol. Would like to stay in waukesha county at least. Maybe oconomowac???

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost got it! At least he's doing 27oz curls at 14 months, I guess im not the only one getting the itch to get outside.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone is in contact with Matthews, let him know Im trying to get in touch with him.