Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Toad_1

I can't hit
I was hoping so. I didn't know how this group was. Never payed much attention to the regional stuff until recently.

All these fellas are awesome folk to be around on and off the field. They are a tight knit group that protects eachother and have every right to do so.

I've had the privilege to play with and against most of these guys and I have to say it's always been a fantastic time.

Yet I know I shouldn't be around too long. ;) (Lurking...)

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
No.... Jury was serious... Get the puck off our thread. Ur madison bitches r not worthy of reading the greatness that is the waukesha bp thread!!! On a side note... Was informed that the "s.s.c.e." will not be at toga this season and moving to kb-big bend. (Coach house). Only one team signed up for toga.

sjury

The Old Man
I was joking around with you Madison guys. You guys just raise our post count, making it the cooler thread be on.

Don't believe anything Chadwick says, he's a f'king liar, I mean just look at his login "bighitter319"... big lie, but in his defense "6-4-3master" was taken when he joined SBF.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, those balls indeed fly. bdclubber (Shawn) has used them in the past for his Beaver Dam tourney.

Those bats sound like MetalWoods, if they look like PSTs.

Just don't let the bats be Chicago Sluggers. I used those in Junction City last year and they are HEAVY as hell. (Had to swing those because our team broke all of the ones we brought.)

Time to get out of the Waukesha thread. Sorry fellas. I'll stick to the Madison thread. I'm out.

We used the 44/400 Reeboks two years ago and last year we used the 44/400 Apex Bullets. Still have a couple dozen of both NIW in the basement (I think)

sjury

The Old Man
It's all the same.... $475 at MB VFW, $500 at KBIII, and $488 for Waukesha Basic Team. You could pay up to $766 if you have a non Waukesha Team, but it's that way in any Muni league. New Berlin is $395 and $14 a player resident fee and $26 for nonresidents, and they check ID's sometimes, and it costs you $50 and a game suspension for faking it, I told my buddy I could find a NB address and he said no, they carded a few guys last year...I was like... What????