Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
I thought he said that if we rented during the "off" hours, he would give us 2 hours for 200. I could be way off on that. I need to figure out what he considers off hours. But whenever. I think Saturday morning was an off time.

sjury

The Old Man
As long as I'm not working, I'm in.... I've got a new Legit, a new Legit to hit, yea yea. And maybe the new DNA to test drive.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
We should've had MKE vs Waukesha this weekend lol. Hitting in 50°+ yesterday was an awesome treat for mid December lol. I'd most likely be out for the indoor thing, but just an idea to help you organize, maybe you post something on FB taking the 1st 18 people that paypal you for it?

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Went and hit there again quick tonight. That place is sweet, but what was the cost again? I'm assuming an indoor ball will be used as well such as an Incrediball? The hourly rate to rent a cage is cheap at $30 for how nice the cages are. I feel like they are bigger and higher than the setup they had at the old place in Caledonia.

sjury

The Old Man
If anyone is hitting during the day this week or next I might be able to make it. I should have a DNA Tuesday or Wednesday, and if you're nice I'll let you swing my new legit...lol

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone has a team or knows someone playing in the northern burbs, Grafton, Mequon, etc., please let me know. I play with some of the guys on here in the Sha and would like to add another night of softball closer to home. Thanks!

sjury

The Old Man
The team I'm on Thursday Nights is switching to the 35+ league in New Berlin at Malone. They were .500 last year in the regular league, and are more about the bar after then the game, but play to win. They are looking for two guys to replace guys that are injured and out ( the two youngest players at that ). Let me know if you're interested.

4142028290 text or call

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks sjury, but trying to stay in the northern burbs. Oh to be back when I had no kids and could play 6 nights a week!

sjury

The Old Man
I know guys that play on Thursday at Willowwood in the Falls (pilgrim and silver spring). They are 35-45 in age, still play good ball. They are sponsored by the Public House in Richfield. I could check if they're looking to add to tHeir team as well.

WIHRGUY

Manager
ATTENTION: FITCHBURG, WI Men's Slow Pitch Softball League Unlimited Arc.Needs more teams Monday nights!!

No Home Run Limit, fences roughly 275 ft, NINE INNING GAMES! Fun and competitive league!
Least expensive league in all of Madison at $250 per team! No paid umps, umpire your own games
ASA aproved bat list 2004 or new ASA stamped bats only.

Text or email Cole for more information at 608.213.8857 or [email protected]

If you don't have enough for a team I may have room for an experienced SS/3B, Pitcher or Left field/Left Center fielder on either my monday or wednesday team.
Wednesday league is full with 16 teams and Mondays used to be packed too but the last two years we lost some teams.
THANK YOU!!

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
What's up losers. What's new with everyone? Dan I want to try the new z line bud. Can't wait for summer.