Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Pretty

Softball is cool
Who is a plumber? Or knows a plumber? we had our home inspection and we had a vent pipe for our hot water heater that was cracked. I replaced it. Just need a licensed plumber to sign off. I will pay them for the visit.

sjury

The Old Man
Does it have to be a plumber? Are they looking for a lien waiver from said plumber or Could some guy I know at an HVAC company issue paperwork for vent pipe replacement? Text me. I can get you a plumber's name as well.

wais

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure if this is even the correct forum for this, but looking for a team to play on Tuesday nights. Saratoga would be fun if someone has a spot. Please let me know if you have a team or are on a team that needs 1 more. I normally play infield but can play where ever. I'll give you some of my ratings as a softball player if it helps:
I have over 40 jerseys and hats, and usually bring as many bats to league night that can fit in my bag.
Speed: 10.
Hitting for average: 10.
Defense: 10.
Hitting for power: 7.9.
Hustle: 10.
Versatility: 10.

About Me Section: say we have 1 HR left, down by 3 runs in the last inning, and I'm bat 2nd in the inning......she gone!!! and we lose by 1.

No lie, looking for a team Tuesday nights, let me know if anyone has a spot.

wais

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure if this is even the correct forum for this, but looking for a team to play on Tuesday nights. Saratoga would be fun if someone has a spot. Please let me know if you have a team or are on a team that needs 1 more. I normally play infield but can play where ever. I'll give you some of my ratings as a softball player if it helps:
I have over 40 jerseys and hats, and usually bring as many bats to league night that can fit in my bag.

About Me Section: say we have 1 HR left, down by 3 runs in the last inning, and I'm bat 2nd in the inning......she gone!!! and we lose by 1.

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase

:first:Seems legit...... u should make a team and play at Kelly's......seems like alot of people are now free on Tuesdays

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
We all have to rate our abilities now. I'll go first.
Speed: umm, sort of..
Hitting for average: F no, dingers all day.
Defense: offense is my best defense.
Hitting for power: Check
Hussle: Hahahahaha.
Versatility: I can drink more than one type of beer in a single setting, so check.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Speed: 10 When I was in high school but I can 2nd home on a single still.
Hitting for average: who cares as long as I come through in the clutch
Defense: hit it to me, I might make a play
Hitting for power: I have hit a few homeruns
Hustle: only if I am the winning run
Versatility: I can get by

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat

Psh. Nobody wants you craig! Haha no but really if anyone's looking for a guy he's gtg

Pretty

Softball is cool
Anybody want to get out and hit Sunday? Throw out a time and place. I don't really care. I have some bats that I want to start swinging.