We got the Auto Bumpage

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
They were solid and are cool guys some are playing up some are back in E. They won utrip worlds and we lost our first game and won 11 straight to finish 5th.

They came down to Virginia for Softball Nation Bronze Nationals last year. Forget how they finished but the one game of theirs I watched, they were hitting it. Everybody said there was no way they were a bronze team.

According to the USSSA history, they had guys who won all tourny honors from all the way back in 2007? How can you play softball for 6 years and still be satisfied playing E's? AND they went 8-1 in D's last year and still played E Worlds?

dothedew23

Addicted to Softballfans
They came down to Virginia for Softball Nation Bronze Nationals last year. Forget how they finished but the one game of theirs I watched, they were hitting it. Everybody said there was no way they were a bronze team.

My team played Miken Mafia in either the Dudley or the beast and we beat them

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish I could get y'all's tourney draws. The teams you've beaten are 7 games below 500 combined.

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken Mafia the team that won e worlds from Deleware broke up to keep playing e. We were playing up regardless of what happened at worlds.

Thanks captain.

Are you serious? We played them in E Worlds and they were solid..obvious point there they won worlds, but to not try to play D is laughable.

Sidenote I watched one of your games when you were on a run in the losers bracket. I think I seen a gorilla move out there lol.

i have a Damaged hoodie, size 2XL that i'd be willing to part with for a fair fee

i could probably get it signed if it would be worth more

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have a Damaged hoodie, size 2XL that i'd be willing to part with for a fair fee

i could probably get it signed if it would be worth more

They were playing E with unis and off the field warm ups? Nice. I'm not sure I've ever seen that.

standard full sublimated hoodie, very nice and also not bad to have on hand since it doesn't get warm here in MD until May

not even sure we're going to have a spring this year, we just had snow yesterday and i'm pretty sure summer is going to be just as extreme

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you serious? We played them in E Worlds and they were solid..obvious point there they won worlds, but to not try to play D is laughable.

Sidenote I watched one of your games when you were on a run in the losers bracket. I think I seen a gorilla move out there lol.

They split cause some of them went to play with a new team. I believe their pitcher is pitching for that new team and the MI went to it also, MFI/4ufloors I think is what it's called. It has some of Dominions guys from last year also, hence the reason why a Dominion no longer exists.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
They split cause some of them went to play with a new team. I believe their pitcher is pitching for that new team and the MI went to it also, MFI/4ufloors I think is what it's called. It has some of Dominions guys from last year also, hence the reason why a Dominion no longer exists.

Dominion also folded because they were bumped after C worlds and B is basically nonexistent up here. Some of hem are playing D now with diamond and ice.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Warpath we played you in the worlds skunk apes out of ri think we placed 16th you guys knocked us out hell of a run. Good team all around and your antics on the mound were the best. Made me laugh and enjoy the game even though you beat us lol. We all stayed together and playing d and c it should be a interesting year

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
They were playing E with unis and off the field warm ups? Nice. I'm not sure I've ever seen that.

Hell, some of the E teams around here have better sponsors that the Gold teams... Now one team from here (Bronze/E team) has an Elite dealer playing for them, so that helps...

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Dominion also folded because they were bumped after C worlds and B is basically nonexistent up here. Some of hem are playing D now with diamond and ice.

Dominion was gonna go south to play...Tri States pitcher was supposed to play for them this year. Once that 4ufloors team came calling to some of their players, the team folded.

D&I only has 2-3 of Dominions guys.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Dominion was solid last year. MFI/4UFloors played the down syndrome benefit in Richmond, VA this past weekend. Didnt see them on Sunday though.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Dominion was gonna go south to play...Tri States pitcher was supposed to play for them this year. Once that 4ufloors team came calling to some of their players, the team folded.

D&I only has 2-3 of Dominions guys.

Gotcha, I know Tyler and Matt from tri state we played some together last year. Should be a good team this year.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Warpath we played you in the worlds skunk apes out of ri think we placed 16th you guys knocked us out hell of a run. Good team all around and your antics on the mound were the best. Made me laugh and enjoy the game even though you beat us lol. We all stayed together and playing d and c it should be a interesting year

I remember you guys that was a great game. Didn't we have a play on 2nd that my middle infielder dropped and the ump called the runner out on the transfer? Then your coach ran on the field and went nuts lol call ended up being reversed....

smokeum99ta

Addicted to Softballfans
I love playing against nick. He's funny as a hell win lose or draw. But last year I think I was his kryptonite no matter which team I was playing with.

dothedew23

Addicted to Softballfans
Dominion was solid last year. MFI/4UFloors played the down syndrome benefit in Richmond, VA this past weekend. Didnt see them on Sunday though.

Mfi didnt make it to Sunday. I think Sal or Friendlys knocked them out. Who were you playing with?

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Mfi didnt make it to Sunday. I think Sal or Friendlys knocked them out. Who were you playing with?

RVA. We were at Broad Rock Saturday morning and ended up playing silver at Warboro. We got knocked out in the last game saturday night. First tournament together for this team.