Week 1 "ThNk G_d 4 fΩΩtb4ll"

3XC

Big Truss
denvers D looked strong

Don't be fooled, that is an absolutely atrocious WR corps. When you can single everyone and creep your safeties up because the WRs are too slow and talentless to be a threat downfield, running the ball is really hard.

Denver will play 15 more games this season, and every one of them against an opponent who has better wideouts. Even Oakland. Ugh.

Country35

Banned User
So when the game winning TD hit Steve Smith in the hands, Flacco should have what, paused spacetime and re-arranged the ball in mid-air, then gone back to his previous position and resumed the flow of time, using his mutant superpowers?

Man he sucks.

we can blame it all on one play if its easier for you to get past it

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Karma is a *****

Terrell Suggs IR. This is a complete disaster.

Since most of you Fanduel mutants can't name 10 defensive pro bowlers without resorting to Google, Suggs is the 2011 NFL DPOY, and the captain of the Ravens defense. "Defense" is not actually a single monolithic unit named after a city, it is actually composed of individual players just like the offense. Amazing, right? Anyway, Suggs is out indefinitely with no timetable to return, at his age this might be it.

Ravens are cooked. Defense looked amazing yesterday, like worldbeaters, they lose their most experienced player and the heart and soul of the defense, oh and the starting left tackle got his brains scrambled yesterday, oh and their entire receiving corps is awful. 7-9? The back end of that schedule is cake, they'll be 1-4 to start the season though.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Terrell Suggs IR. This is a complete disaster.

Since most of you Fanduel mutants can't name 10 defensive pro bowlers without resorting to Google, Suggs is the 2011 NFL DPOY, and the captain of the Ravens defense. "Defense" is not actually a single monolithic unit named after a city, it is actually composed of individual players just like the offense. Amazing, right? Anyway, Suggs is out indefinitely with no timetable to return, at his age this might be it.

Ravens are cooked. Defense looked amazing yesterday, like worldbeaters, they lose their most experienced player and the heart and soul of the defense, oh and the starting left tackle got his brains scrambled yesterday, oh and their entire receiving corps is awful. 7-9? The back end of that schedule is cake, they'll be 1-4 to start the season though.

on the bright side he can now devote more time to his modeling career

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Denver had a pass rush for sure, ole von blunt looked real good. Flacco looked like he was playing with 10 collegiate players for the most part, and I was actually impressed they stayed in the game.

they stayed in the game because Peyton Manning was the worst player on the field yesterday

3XC

Big Truss
Intangible leadership and veteran stability > playmaking, there is nobody on that defense who has been with Harbaugh since 08 and is able to keep the locker room fun and joking around. Suggs is also a 10+ sack guy that can drop back into coverage from a DE position, there's about a dozen guys on the planet right now that can do that.

Its a catastrophic loss on par with losing a left tackle or CB1, below only losing a QB in terms of impact.

Its season altering and utterly depressing, I expected to see a playoff caliber team compete for a division title, this pretty much ruins that. The Ravens would have won the Super Bowl last year if Jimmy Smith was healthy for every game. I know you disagree but you're a "low information" football fan anyway.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
KC gave up zero 300 yd passing games last year....zero. They signed Marcus Peters who looks to be a star if he can stay out of jail, Eric Berry came back from Cancer, Derrick Johnson is healthy as is Devito.....all of those guys were our best run defenders who we didn't have last year.

I didn't watch the buffalo game but KC is loaded defensively....

3XC

Big Truss
I lost to Justin because my kicker scored 0. Vinatieri had zero points. Zero. The odds of the Colts kicker scoring zero is less than 1%.

Lost by 1.2 points. It really could not have possibly been any worse this weekend. Every possible negative outcome, however unlikely, happened. Oh, you like the Ravens? Womp womp. Flacco will probably get that brain eating amoeba this week.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Screen-Shot-2015-09-13-at-11.02.15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-09-13-at-10.56.40-PM.png

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I feel no sympathy for you, trips. My weekend was just as bad, or maybe worse. **** it. It's a new day

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Nola had a few bright spots but I'm a pessimist/hater/cynicist/*******. They were on the road, riddled by injuries, against a believed-to-be contender and stayed in the game for 4 quarters. I thought they'd get run out the building. But, the fact remains that Brees' arm seemed considerably weaker and less accurate. Nola's success has and always will rely almost entirely on his performance.