What’s you guys favorite on tan gloves?

The glove in the 2nd pic is a custom HOH Pro208 that I ordered. It’s 12.5” in size. I sold that one just before this pic was posted but I immediately regretted doing it and ordered basically an identical custom replacement. That one is my current SB gamer and isn’t up for sale. The 3rd pic is basically the same color pattern in every way but it’s the Pro12-6HT Arenado glove. 12” in size. That one is my baby for baseball. Not for sale anytime soon. But you may be able to find someone out there that got one of them that were made.
As you mentioned you’re looking for 13” or bigger, these specific patterns would obviously be too small for your liking, but you could recreate the color scheme through the custom shop in a larger pattern like the 3030 or the JD0 if you’re wanting to replicate the look. Not sure there are any retail gloves in those with the all tan scheme just like this one. One thing I will say about those larger patterns though is that they’ve got the extra lacing running through the middle-digit area of the fingers. This is meant to support the longer fingers obviously, but I like how the 208 pattern doesn’t have that. Gives it a better feel for me as I’m closing around the ball. That’s why I go with the smaller 208 pattern to be honest.
Anyway, happy hunting

the HOH 208 is, in my opinion, the epitome of a true infielders glove, you have both good taste in gloves but equal knowledge in how a glove would function in the hands of a good fielder. Beautiful glove, I know it feels good on your hand.