What are your gamer bats this year???

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Right now, I'm going with the JB FUSION 2020 28oz, got to swing the 21' but looks it's not going to hold up. Between 4 guys we broke a demo bat within about 150+ BP hits. So I'll be looking for the 2020 models. Also will swing the 21' Suncoast 12" model, this model is GTG after 50 hits, no need to beat it up in BP. Good luck to this pandemic season.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm having fun with the Andy Purcell Genesis End Load. It's a USSSA bat but hits every bit as good as most SSUSA bats. I have 1500+ swings in 50 degree weather. It's crazy good and has a warranty.

Last edited:

ffdonnie

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now, I'm going with the JB FUSION 2020 28oz, got to swing the 21' but looks it's not going to hold up. Between 4 guys we broke a demo bat within about 150+ BP hits. So I'll be looking for the 2020 models. Also will swing the 21' Suncoast 12" model, this model is GTG after 50 hits, no need to beat it up in BP. Good luck to this pandemic season.

Aw, I didn't want to hear this. I'm swinging '20 JB.
Maybe I'll try the '21 Suncoast. Didn't really like the '20s though.

hamneggs

my Trifecta - all 27oz balanced
[GALLERY=media, 34665]6784A6E7-C7A1-41ED-83D7-7AF379530FFD by hamneggs posted Feb 19, 2021 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY]

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Aw, I didn't want to hear this. I'm swinging '20 JB.
Maybe I'll try the '21 Suncoast. Didn't really like the '20s though.
Suncoast is suppose to have 10-12 new models..I am waiting on their 1 piece models... Anarchy senior is also due soon.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna game my combat maxum that I've had sitting around for years, first year our leagues are giviing ssusa a whirl so it will be interesting.

I've been playing in a league that i can only use singlewall aluminum .

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
Gamer- OG Combat DaBomb, Backup- Combat Ambush.(Tournaments only) Have a Dudley Nifong and an Adidas reloaded to break in when weather gets a little warmer.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Gamers
2021 Suncoast 12" EL
2021 Worth Hitman XXL
2020 Suncoast 12" EL
2015 Dudley 12" EL
and waiting on the TPS , Anarchy and Suncoast one piece bats and I've got a one piece Proton coming - id say i'm set.