What are your gamer bats this year???

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Gamers
2021 Suncoast 12" EL
2021 Worth Hitman XXL
2020 Suncoast 12" EL
2015 Dudley 12" EL
and waiting on the TPS , Anarchy and Suncoast one piece bats and I've got a one piece Proton coming - id say i'm set.
How's the 21' Suncoast 12"..? I've been looking a 29.5, but so far only found a 28.5oz..

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Tied to the whipping post - they are all the sr bats that I use during the tournaments that I play in. I usually start with my old school dudley the first game and then im using my sun coast for the rest and sprinkling in the other bats. I've never just used the same bat - ever.

Tied to the whipping post - they are all the sr bats that I use during the tournaments that I play in. I usually start with my old school dudley the first game and then im using my sun coast for the rest and sprinkling in the other bats. I've never just used the same bat - ever.

gotcha, nice to have options, a bit expensive as an old timer, I usually just buy off eBay or Facebook Marketplace, I like your selection and keeping them all in your rotation..........envious

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I still love my Easton Empire so I'll be gaming it. I did finally get around to putting a few swings on the Adidas and Miken I have and I definitely like them too, but I'll stick with the Easton's for now.

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a lot of new bats and most with not many hits on them. I just got the Anarchy 50 Kal so that is going to gamer to start the tournament season. I’ve never been into 2 piece bats but the 50 Kal has a nice feel to it.

Ken07

DeMarini/Wilson Sports Senior Pro
That anarchy 50 cal is really a cool looking bat...all the senior bats are good...be fun if a guy had time and means to swing and try every one..guess thats Dave job at ssbatreviews.

longball101

Part Time Player
Will have my new '21 Suncoast 1pc for this weekend. Can't wait to see if it's as good as my teammates are saying...probably going to sell my 2019 2pc balanced to make room for this one

Last edited:

dunkky

all of them are like that. personally, I like the DeMarini one due to 1oz endload. Will see i haven't evaluated jb12 yet.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
SENIOR:
Gamer - 2019 Adidas Melee 12” 2 piece 26.5oz.
Backup - 2020 Miken JB Ultra 12” 27oz.

UTRIP:
Last year’s gamer was the OG Miken Freak ASP 12” 26oz.
This year it will be a battle between the ASP, 2020 KP23, and my NEW Adidas Ruckus12 26.5oz.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
I just picked up a 21 Worth AT18. Only put about 20-25 swings on it so far and it's already out flying my USSSA bats.

The AT18 is a good stick and should easily outperform any U-trip bat right out of the wrapper
My teammate picked up 2020 AT18 recently and it’s great bat!
I have no idea why it didn’t get more love from the senior softball world last year.
It’s performance is right on par with all of the top-of-the-line senior bats.
If anyone is a fan of the 2 piece 13.5” barrel bats, I would highly recommend checking it out.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
SENIOR:
Gamer - 2019 Adidas Melee 12” 2 piece 26.5oz.
Backup - 2020 Miken JB Ultra 12” 27oz.

UTRIP:
Last year’s gamer was the OG Miken Freak ASP 12” 26oz.
This year it will be a battle between the ASP, 2020 KP23, and my NEW Adidas Ruckus12 26.5oz.
Just picked up the 2021 12” Suncoast Diamond Melee and WOW!!
It will now be competing with the 2019 Adidas for gamer status