What do you swing in cold temps?

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Temps will be 45-55° tomorrow (45 for 1st game, per hour-by-hour forecast) and I'm not so sure I want to swing my Reebok or Adidas. I think I would cry if either busted in a just-for-fun tourney.
What do you swing when temps are below 55?

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm new to the Sr game starting next year but if you have one available and it's legal, I would just get out a utrip bat. I'm not sure if any of the Miken Freak Sr bats from the last couple of years are more durable than an Adidas but they seem to be from what I've seen.

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
I use my old usssa bats (Synergy+, CNT, DaBomb, Juice) or an usssa with warranty(NOT GAMER) when it's that cold . I don't normally break bats but when I have the temps were below 55 . Balls get to darn hard and will fly with most any bat, do not swing anything you really like. Senior bat will kill those balls but bat will not last.

lb16

the natural
2018 worth wicked for the price you cant beat it. swung mine in league last year in 40-50 deg temps bat is still going.

tonys1

Thanks Cap - softball season is 'only' 6 months away here. We have snow in the forecast this week. You jelly??