What is a First Batch SCX2

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I dont know if Ill ever be able to swing it. I have 9 herniated discs between my neck & back & Im in pain most of the time.
The bat is a 30 & I dont usually swing more then a 27, however the bat does weigh 28.2. The endcap is on tight & doesnt look
tampered with. If I ever play senior, maybe Ill try it out or in a pickup game.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Hmmm, I bought one for BP giggles and I don't find it to be near as good as current utrip bats. What constitutes first batch, 109xxx serial number?

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
No USSSA on barrell
SMOKE

Technically, yes.

anything under 330xxx could be, even if it had USSSA on the barrel. that being said, i've had 314xxx's (no stamp) that weren't very good, but had a 323xxx (with) that was every bit as hot as any true first batch i've ever had that didn't have the USSSA on the barrel

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
I dont know if Ill ever be able to swing it. I have 9 herniated discs between my neck & back & Im in pain most of the time.
The bat is a 30 & I dont usually swing more then a 27, however the bat does weigh 28.2. The endcap is on tight & doesnt look
tampered with. If I ever play senior, maybe Ill try it out or in a pickup game.
The sad thing about that bat is that it doesnt compare to the new bats that are out now. i luved that bat