What is a L6?

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung a 28oz L6 today and was shocked at how bal and light it swung. Is this the norm with these?

how much endload does it have? and is that a decent stick or are their hotter eastons.

It's been a decade since I swung easton and the last few years have been all tps z's.

And with the coding it seems there are so many eastons that I dont know where to begin. L, B 1-6 etc.

Swung a 28oz L6 today and was shocked at how bal and light it swung. Is this the norm with these?

how much endload does it have? and is that a decent stick or are their hotter eastons.

It's been a decade since I swung easton and the last few years have been all tps z's.

And with the coding it seems there are so many eastons that I dont know where to begin. L, B 1-6 etc.

I believe that the L6 replaced the Orange and Black Salvo

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
You playing ASA? Swing as many recent Eastons as you can (in different weights if possible) against each other... I can't put down the SY98, but to each his own.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
3oz end-load. Bought the 27, but recently swapped with another member for the 28 which I like much better. But, does not feel very balanced, got a little bit of a butt on it. Swung for the first time today and I was very impressed.

Bigg J

Starting Player
The EL on the 28oz L6 is 3oz per Easton, but doesn't even compare to the EL of the 28oz L5. My L6 weighs in at 28.7 oz that is with a knob cuff, and my L5 weighs in at 28.4 oz with a knob cuff. The balance point on the L5 is about 2 inches more towards the end compared to the L6. Wish I could get a pic to load, so you could see the difference.

Bigg J

Starting Player
20140515_154318_zps3c54d171.jpg