What is the best 3 ASA bat you have ever swung?

ninerniner

Addicted to Softballfans
When hitting the.52s:
1. ST98 hands down. Don't need to even list anything else.

Anything other than .52s:
1. SCN5
2. SSR2

jstrong

They love to hate me
For me personally the OG Extended hits exactly like the Voltage SB73V but the Voltage has a little more distance. The pop is both the same.

These bats have completely opposite sweetspots. ones like a virgin the other is like a dirty little slut.

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess people could just put OG Ultra, OG Ultra II, and OG Synergy and the thread is over. The Freak 100 from there. Other than that era, I have tried every high rated Worth, Miken, Demarini and Easton and nothing has compared to the SRV5. I never like the balance of the OG Easton's and I had every 2013 model and still prefer the SRV5.

Ca$ino

Addicted to Softballfans
1. SB73V (mine is finally showing signs of death after about 3/4 years of team bat use)
2. OG Extended
3. OG Flex

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Answers make me wonder how many bats people have swung.

I guess people could just put OG Ultra, OG Ultra II, and OG Synergy and the thread is over. The Freak 100 from there. Other than that era, I have tried every high rated Worth, Miken, Demarini and Easton and nothing has compared to the SRV5. I never like the balance of the OG Easton's and I had every 2013 model and still prefer the SRV5.

Ok, answers make me wonder how many broken in bats people have swung...

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
troller here and did not read all of the pages but there does not seem to be enough love for the rd28! holy sheep **** baby! rd28 asa is insane ! f98 also and juggy or endload red recoil. um, that 2010 white toxic , hahahaha, i like worth and especially their utrip bats, but that thing is worse than a wizard of oz remake so go sell your broomstick elsewhere . if you aint selling it, YOU HAVE NEVER SWUNG A FULLY BROKEN INN PRE ABI BAT TO RATE IT HIGH, damn thing is sold right next to freak TURBOS at your chain store! duh, sorry you bought one, but they SUCK!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Reap2( best still legal Asa bat, just not durable), og flex, z1000..and I owned a rush ,demarini one, og extended scn8 basically every Asa Eason after the synergy 2 ( had easton package), worth jh98 and the red and yellow Asa mutant!

Last edited: