What is the deal with the Monsta Bats?

bigwrig6

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard that Monsta's owner Carl is the best at customer service and there has been a targeted smear campaign on SBF against him. True story.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
I see a an upcharge for people to buy lifetime warranties, but where is the upcharge to get clacking NIW like the sponsored players/teams get?

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Update:

Our board tonight voted to ban all Non-linear bats. What is a non-linear bat. Will have list of bats tomorrow. Looks like everyone going to be buying new bats.

Bagz

Bang!!
Update:

Our board tonight voted to ban all Non-linear bats. What is a non-linear bat. Will have list of bats tomorrow. Looks like everyone going to be buying new bats.
That sucks! Your league is either, older guys or just soft lol.. get a juggy of some sort

WarHorse

Star Player
Find a new league. Even if non-lins are banned, there's a lot of stupid hot linear bats out there that'll perform just as well as the non-lins. Your league just showed it knows absolutely nothing about the sport and I wouldn't give them my dollars to not play with a bat that is legal in every major tournament in the world.

MarlSrSoftball

The other leagues in the area are either really small or much further away.

You can still use your Freak52
I dug it out today. I am glad I didn't post it for sale of a few weeks ago. Problem is that it is a 30 oz and a little heavy to swing. Have to work out with it this week to see if I need to drop down to a 28.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Extinction is non-linear

Yes sir I know, thats what I am saying. If this happen around here I wanna make sure I have something to swing. They are weird enough around here in Senior Leagues. A couple leagues are single wall one piece only, one has to have an ASA stamp. In the composite league, we play for free at BLD but, you have to use ASA bats until your 70. Wish I could at least use a USSA bat in the composite league and two piece in the single wall,

MarlSrSoftball

Find a new league. Even if non-lins are banned, there's a lot of stupid hot linear bats out there that'll perform just as well as the non-lins. Your league just showed it knows absolutely nothing about the sport and I wouldn't give them my dollars to not play with a bat that is legal in every major tournament in the world.
Basically it is the only act in town especially for us older players. Your right on the bats just have to start doing some research to find them.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Basically it is the only act in town especially for us older players. Your right on the bats just have to start doing some research to find them.

Curious, does your league allow senior bats and do you hit .44cor balls? If yes, this makes the non linear ban even stranger to me

tonys1

Looks like there will be a delay with their new bat shipments

http://forums.softballfans.com/media/monsta-tweet.29123/

monsta-tweet.29123

WarHorse

Star Player
If you're so sensitive you can't handle a video because it may have an ad or two of a store that people probably aren't shopping at because SBF has the best or the same prices then hooooolllllyyyyy ****tttttt.

Demarini future is also a super fire stick. Doesn't swing like most whippy demarini's either. Absolutely loved that bat.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
Update:

HA HA!
But they removed the verbiage that ALL Monstas are banned. There are still about 14 models that are Linear (the baby blue 14 Monsta LC being the top choice)

Monsta Athletics 13SPBCM1 Boogeyman LC 7/1/2015
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBMA1 Boogey Man 2/28/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBMLCA1 Boogey Man LC 6/13/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBWA2 Black Widow 5/2/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPMA2 Monsta 5/2/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPMLCA2 Monsta LC 3/25/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPZA1 Zombie 8/8/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPBMA1 Boogey Man 2/26/2016
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPBWA2 Black Widow 3/18/2015
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPMA2 Monsta 2/26/2016
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPMMA2 Militia 3/18/2015
Monsta Athletics 16SPMMA2 Militia 5/26/2017
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 16SPSA1 Sinister 5/26/2017
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 16SPSFA2 Supa Fly 5/26/2017

MarlSrSoftball

HA HA!
But they removed the verbiage that ALL Monstas are banned. There are still about 14 models that are Linear (the baby blue 14 Monsta LC being the top choice)

Monsta Athletics 13SPBCM1 Boogeyman LC 7/1/2015
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBMA1 Boogey Man 2/28/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBMLCA1 Boogey Man LC 6/13/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPBWA2 Black Widow 5/2/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPMA2 Monsta 5/2/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPMLCA2 Monsta LC 3/25/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 14SPZA1 Zombie 8/8/2014
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPBMA1 Boogey Man 2/26/2016
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPBWA2 Black Widow 3/18/2015
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPMA2 Monsta 2/26/2016
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 15SPMMA2 Militia 3/18/2015
Monsta Athletics 16SPMMA2 Militia 5/26/2017
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 16SPSA1 Sinister 5/26/2017
batsymbol-c.jpg
Monsta Athletics 16SPSFA2 Supa Fly 5/26/2017
The bd is meeting next week to reverse their vote (hopefully) Don't know what they will do with the Anarchy and the Monsta.