What is your favorite bat of all time?

dunkky

It was an ASA2004 stamp from 2012, if I remember correctly.

I bought a used SY100 to replace it and actually didn't like it as much as the old ASA.

i have easton lx.0 blue one dual stamp. it's still steep. but I started seeing some sign of it waking up. I wonder if i should consider trading it for srv4 if i can find one. man, i don't know how long it will take for me to fully break in lx.0 hitting old 52s mostly.. lol

r8dr_rider

My favorite bat of all time changes each season. I would say the 14 Juggy. But i started hitting like **** with it recently. The sold it. Now I’m on Two Anarchy’s. They don’t let me down

Hiltz

Built for comfort
i have easton lx.0 blue one dual stamp. it's still steep. but I started seeing some sign of it waking up. I wonder if i should consider trading it for srv4 if i can find one. man, i don't know how long it will take for me to fully break in lx.0 hitting old 52s mostly.. lol

You could take a few thousand swings with Blue Dots and Stadiums and that thing will never get good.

Hitting .52's won't do a thing to it.

D-ROCK13

lx.0 is the worst easton I've ever owned. Beat the living crap out of mine, 2k hits at least with hard stuff and still felt awful. Ring your hands no matter where on the barrel you hit it and distance was not good at all

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
My brother has an lx.0 (that probably doesn't even have 1k swings on it, he and a couple other's on our team that use it from time to time seem to get some decent hits out of it.. not to far behind his Kirby. I've seen some here and there through out the years that guys could smash with, perhaps shavers who's knows six to one half dozen to another

dunkky

Sounds like i need to trade... lol some people really love it. i've seen some guys locally smashes with that bat, but their bat has like 4k swings on it.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice. I have 2 Bubbas and 1 FF2 10". I really wish I'd bought a couple of the light blue 11" ones as well. I like those really short barrel Eastons.

It's a special feeling when you really square a ball up with one of those bats.
This is exactly what I have. I bought the second bubba thinking of never find the ff, then I did. My 11" is still niw.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am buying the new Carl Rose to come full circle. My first “real” sb bats were a 30oz Carl Rose and also W Rickard Powercells. In between, the key bats I loved were the OG Blue EST, Flex & CNT+, and newer XL EST. Those are the ones that just felt natural to me. The other 100 bats were just curiosity which was fun, but kind of a waste of time. Honorable mention to the JH Titan.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Psycho

I still have one that I swing in our fall outlaw league when it gets cold because those things are tanks

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
lx.0 is the worst easton I've ever owned. Beat the living crap out of mine, 2k hits at least with hard stuff and still felt awful. Ring your hands no matter where on the barrel you hit it and distance was not good at all

I have an LX0. I won't quite call it a horrendous bat, but it certainly isn't a good one. It'll get the job done, but you can't miss the (small) sweetspot. I mainly use mine for cold weather. LX0 is a good beater for when you don't want to damage your better bats.

I like the Ronin better, even though it's also pretty damn stiff.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Blur was f'ing horrendous. It had no sweetspot, and no pop.
That was why I said I was not joking. Some people consider it the worst bat of all time. It wasn't once it got ugly. Not just broken in. It was very similar to an Envy. Took a while to get hot then got HOT. But the Blur had another gear once the paint started chipping and horizontal cracks came out. Added crazy distance...for less than 100 swings. Get one and vice it or something and you'll see.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Never saw that bat even on sale somewhere. Now I'm curious.
I bought one from Macenko years ago. It was so good. There were rumors it was Ti. I couldn't say either way but we hit it in all weather with those late 90's/early 2000's softballs and never a wave. Out hit just about everything.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
That was why I said I was not joking. Some people consider it the worst bat of all time. It wasn't once it got ugly. Not just broken in. It was very similar to an Envy. Took a while to get hot then got HOT. But the Blur had another gear once the paint started chipping and horizontal cracks came out. Added crazy distance...for less than 100 swings. Get one and vice it or something and you'll see.
I never swung my Blur much. I bought it used, in good shape. The bat just hit like crap. Didn't even sound good. I traded it away. No sweetspot, and everything vibrated.

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
Never saw that bat even on sale somewhere. Now I'm curious.
I bought it through Softball Sales. I sent it back once to the factory for a rattle, it was a BB. Don’t know the construction but they were part of it. It crushed 48’s and 50’s. The Ritch’s green monsters were good but not as hot as that DeMarini.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first composite was my favorite. 30oz Ultra II. $288 off Da Bay. I was unimpressed, in the beginning. I didn't know anything about break-in periods for bats. But once it broke in, OMG. Even though it was a 30, 90% of my teams used it. Won 3 Championships in Modified leagues with those hardass white Dudleys.
My favorite single wall is the C405 Carl Rose, all silver. The trampoline effect was crazy, imo.

I have one of each that I break out in my Clincher leagues from time to time. Memories.....do do do do do do do😄😄
Gosh I miss the old ASA Days...
Pretty sure we were hitting .44/525s with the Ultra II :eek:

I had a couple 30oz SCX3 and OG Virus Plagues that were out of this world

blakcherry329

Gosh I miss the old ASA Days...
Pretty sure we were hitting .44/525s with the Ultra II :eek:

I had a couple 30oz SCX3 and OG Virus Plagues that were out of this world
Yeah, those Eastons got crazy hot when the paint was worn away from jamming it in the bag a million times.
Never saw many Combats, back in the day. They weren't too popular in NNJ. A few Antivirus, but that's about it.
Eastons, Mikens, Worth, (metals), Demarini (metal) and LS (metals) for the most part.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I have to say that for the money, the durability and the performance........The Easton Synergy 2 is the best bat that I've swung. As far as straight up performance and feel.........The Dudley Lightning Legend is nuts. NUTS!!!!