What's the best Combat bat for ASA?

ZacJohann

I've heard a few people recommend this bat. I swing the orange derby boy. Similar feel, or does the Extinction have more end load? Thank you
Sledgehammer. Seriously. I ordered a 25.5. It has a scale weight of 26.5. Feels like I'm swinging a 27 at least. It's no less than a 1oz endload and I wouldn't be shocked to find out it was 1.5. Very hot bat but it's way more EL than I like.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
I've heard a few people recommend this bat. I swing the orange derby boy. Similar feel, or does the Extinction have more end load? Thank you

Mine doesn't feel that endloaded. 25.5 probably scales about 26. First 50 or so hits are meh, then it opens up real nice.

I'm still swinging a OG portent for ASA. We have three and our two gamers still have the disc intact and pass at about 1250 for the last 2 seasons. Cant beat them if you like the way it swings.

E2dB

Would anyone recommend a Rogo? Can get one for a decent price wanted to know if its a waste of time.

Normy

2016 DBA and Extinction for me. Haven't had the pleasure of swinging the orange DBA but plan on it as soon as I can find a 27 ounce. Might take awhile lol

BOK11

Would anyone recommend a Rogo? Can get one for a decent price wanted to know if its a waste of time.

I picked up the black and red dual stamp Rogo last fall for dirt cheap. Sat in my bag until I randomly pulled it out this summer for some bp and I was pleasantly surprised. I've since gamed it a few times in both U-trip and ASA and it keeps up with everything else I have in the bag.

ZacJohann

2016 DBA and Extinction for me. Haven't had the pleasure of swinging the orange DBA but plan on it as soon as I can find a 27 ounce. Might take awhile lol
My Extinction must be a dud. I keep hearing about how hot it is. I have a lot of swings on it now and it just isn't there. It also weighs 27.5 on a postal scale when sticker says 25.5. Nothing about my bat sounds like what any other Extinction owner says about theirs. It sucks.

Normy

My Extinction must be a dud. I keep hearing about how hot it is. I have a lot of swings on it now and it just isn't there. It also weighs 27.5 on a postal scale when sticker says 25.5. Nothing about my bat sounds like what any other Extinction owner says about theirs. It sucks.
That's odd. Mine is 26.5 but definitely swings heavy. The SS is a tad on the smaller side but when squared up, the ball boogies.

StickCollector

Just missed one in the Combat section. A guy asked for a price check, then wound up selling it. I wish I saw it sooner. Went for under $100, and it was in very good condition.

Normy

Just missed one in the Combat section. A guy asked for a price check, then wound up selling it. I wish I saw it sooner. Went for under $100, and it was in very good condition.
Dang! That's crazy. One of the ladies on our coed team has a 2013 Derby Girls and it has the "It's a lifestyle" written by the end cap. For some reason everyone on the team started saying "It's a lifestyle" for the entire season lol. The 2013 DBA has that logo on it as well. I want that bat bad!

ShortYellowBus

I’m pretty sure Easton created IMX-only Ronin series to deal with the broken Combats they have to deal with.

That’s what you’re going to get when the bat starts rattling from a disc or end cap breaking.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
How can we forget the red Portent? It is my current ASA gamer and it has about 2 inches of end cap wear. It keeps or surpasses up with the Monstards, Freak Platinmums, Aftermaths. Granted it takes a while to get there but once it does watch out.