Not GTG Wheels33 hasn't responded or sent bat

Joker

it's not like a normal one. they can't force them to repay it but it's better than nothing

Stretch19

Grow up
as ayden also mentioned, i would contact your bank in addition to PP

im assuming the payment from a bank account and if that is the case and you never received the item that you purchased, you can set up a claim with them as well

Normy

Hate seeing these ngtg people on here. Haven't been on the receiving end on any yet thank goodness. Hope you are able to get your $ or your bat soon.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ this sux.. one reason i ask when seller can/Will ship bat, if they can't ship next day or two I usually move on to something else.. I know some sellers frown on buyers asking (too many questions) ie: when can you ship how many hits on it r,r,bc etc , those i will move on from as well but to each his own..

Hope your bank gets you your money brother..

Last edited:

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Still zero contact. At this point I think he just flat out scammed me. If something happened in his personal life or otherwise, he would’ve reached out to apologize and make right. He’s had over three weeks. Still waiting on bank. Stay away from this guy.

Alfred Theis
[email protected]
From Florida.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I was going to say , his info should have been added sooner..

Hope the guy didn't pass away..

jbird12

I was looking in to it just trying to figure out if something happened to this guy or what before I said anything. Then after a couple weeks I just gave up on it then last night when I was at work out of nowhere wheels33 refunded me my money. I asked him about it but no response.

Wheels33

Coach
Sorry guys. Wife went to hospital at time and was a scary stressful situation. And should have let you know, was just in a bad panic state not worrying about anything else. Jbird has his refund as well. Accidentally sent both refunds to him in the first place. And sent kj money without knowing jbird paid him. Gonna leave this site now. Hope all is good with everything now. Again I did not mean to do this. Farewell softballfans , again I apologize.

Last edited:

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I really wish I would have known this sooner. Never would have started the thread. I was refunded twice and sent back the cash via pay pal. Wheels33 please check pay pal. Not that it matters but I 100% believe this was the situation and I’m very sorry to hear this. Really hope everything works out brother. I’m 100% settled on my end and balance was returned to wheels.

Last edited: