when selling a bat on the board

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
We have asked this many times, and people still don't do it. It sucks and I don't know why they do it. Just type SOLD next to price in red instead of over it.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I think guys don't want to admit how much they actually had to drop their price to get the bat sold.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
We have asked this many times, and people still don't do it. It sucks and I don't know why they do it. Just type SOLD next to price in red instead of over it.

because if john q public is hard up for money and sells his bat for the low low so he can pay his baby mama, then people that have the same bat will get low balled and get the "well i just saw one sell for $xx on here" card thrown at them.

pm the seller if you want the sold price.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't really think it's anyone's business what they sell their stuff for. An object is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
because if john q public is hard up for money and sells his bat for the low low so he can pay his baby mama, then people that have the same bat will get low balled and get the "well i just saw one sell for $xx on here" card thrown at them.

pm the seller if you want the sold price.

Hell, they say that anyway. At least they will have proof.

And we are all responsible for being so desperate to sell that the perception of bat prices is skewed all to ****.