Where are all my STX peeps at?

hey guys haven't met any of yall personally but just wanted to let yall know we are having the Jeff hall Shootout here in San angelo this weekend. co-ed, e, D-c winners in each division get 12 new worth watermelons. can sign up on gsl Web site

If you have Facebook .... I run a Houston slowpitch tournament player page .... If you have a flyer I'll accept you as a member for advertising. Just let me know your name.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
It should have been like NvS last year. King seat flips for 1&2, then everyone else. No way an undefeated team should get 3rd because of a coin flip.

That's what we said! The team that got 2nd started 0-2, beat Hi-5 (who cant, I mean just show up...) and then won 2 flips. Also our coach was pressuring Eddie all week about the tournament having enough teams for the prizes and Eddie said regardless he would give out prizes. Well he didn't give out the prize packages. Dude is a POS. and LOL @ his email for Leg 3, claiming he has tons of teams already signed up.

TVSAEddieV

I'm here, What prize wasn't given out? Prize package video below, what did I "keep"

That's what we said! The team that got 2nd started 0-2, beat Hi-5 (who cant, I mean just show up...) and then won 2 flips. Also our coach was pressuring Eddie all week about the tournament having enough teams for the prizes and Eddie said regardless he would give out prizes. Well he didn't give out the prize packages. Dude is a POS. and LOL @ his email for Leg 3, claiming he has tons of teams already signed up.

I'm right here... tell me what part of the prize package was kept? Leg II prize package was a little over 2K in prizes, here is the video:

[ame]https://youtu.be/7uhIVbA-IhM[/ame]

There were 7 teams in D and I paid out the full prize package offered. Again, tell me what was "kept' and not given out. I can't control mother nature, we got rain at 4:15pm and waited until 5:30 to call the tournament due to rain...

TVSAEddieV

Team Count for TVSA Rings

As for me being a "Piece of ****", you know where to find me, don't go message board cowboy.

Current team count is at 23 confirmed for Rings, and we're 2 months out:
TVSA Chosin Few
TWFG/All Nighters
Scared Hitless
Designated Hitters
6-4-3/Twin Killing
Team Hollowpoint
Kool Arrowz
No Clue
Smoking Aces Reloaded
Advocare/Proway Exteriors
STL/South Texas Locos
Angry Chimps/Izzy Sports
Baseball Washouts
Demolition
Crush City
Built 2 Last
Old School
Rosenburg Bulls
Hate This
Houston Blaze
DGKoed
DC/TooLiveCrewASP
Hustle

max team count for the tourney will be 65 so we're 1/3 of the way there with two months to play with. So again... what's up?

TVSAEddieV

Just don't lie...

Still doesnt explain how you have a team who is 1-2 flipped against a team that was 2-0

You/he can be upset about having to coin flip. That's understandable and I get it...
But to claim I didn't give out a full 2k+ prize package and not back up the claim of what wasn't given out is disrespectful and a lie. Washouts is sponsored by Allen Zatopek's job, I know how he and Sean handle the team and know this idiot isn't a representative of what the team stands for...

Like I always say, I'm an a**hole, proud of it. Don't call me a liar or a cheat. If the player feels that the decision made by the UIC was the wrong one, then fine we can all agree to disagree and move on. Don't call me a thief... EVERYONE got their prizes.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
You/he can be upset about having to coin flip. That's understandable and I get it...
But to claim I didn't give out a full 2k+ prize package and not back up the claim of what wasn't given out is disrespectful and a lie. Washouts is sponsored by Allen Zatopek's job, I know how he and Sean handle the team and know this idiot isn't a representative of what the team stands for...

Like I always say, I'm an a**hole, proud of it. Don't call me a liar or a cheat. If the player feels that the decision made by the UIC was the wrong one, then fine we can all agree to disagree and move on. Don't call me a thief... EVERYONE got their prizes.

I guess you didn't see how mad Sean and Allen were after the flips.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
hey guys haven't met any of yall personally but just wanted to let yall know we are having the Jeff hall Shootout here in San angelo this weekend. co-ed, e, D-c winners in each division get 12 new worth watermelons. can sign up on gsl Web site

Who is this?