Which Bat for U-Trip? Juggy or???

BigDaddy23

Manager
Hi All,

So Im always looking for a better bat. I currently swing a 28oz Juggy in a USSSA league. could I do more damage with something else? I hit the ball as hard or harder then most people I play. ''6ft5 230''

I just cant find that HR distance on a consistent basis. Dont get me wrong hitting hard normally end's in doubles etc.. But chicks dig the long ball :p

My Juggy has only about 300 cuts on it. should I wait it out for more cuts or swtich to a preferred USSSA bat?

Whats your preferred USSSA bat?

Thanks!!

riech319

Coach
Your new gonna get hated on for not searching but i prefer the SCN15BH its a two piece bat endloaded and very hot and crushes the ball

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread it just going to consist of different ppl listing their favorite bats in their bags. Its never going to actually give you an answer because the answer lies within yourself young grasshopper.

BigDaddy23

Manager
I did some searchs. Wasn't to sure what to search on tho '' best UTRIP BAT'' ETC..

Im hearing 2010 Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem or the 2008 Worth M75 120 Mayhem would be a better bat.

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
I did some searchs. Wasn't to sure what to search on tho '' best UTRIP BAT'' ETC..

Im hearing 2010 Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem or the 2008 Worth M75 120 Mayhem would be a better bat.

Its not that they are a "better" bat.. its all about preference.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
swing what is best for you.. dont go off of what other people say or think.. somone could think that the BJ Fulk is the best, but you cant get used to the bat. Do what helps you.. to hell what other ppl think

BigDaddy23

Manager
Do you like other two pieces? balanced? end loaded? Have you swung any other bat?

I had a Miken recoil max load 250 that I swung better IMO.. just not sure if Im giving my Juggy enough time to unleash itself. Was thinking a bat made strictly for utip and up might be better then an ASA approved bat. I could be wrong thinking along those lines tho

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
I had a Miken recoil max load 250 that I swung better IMO.. just not sure if Im giving my Juggy enough time to unleash itself. Was thinking a bat made strictly for utip and up might be better then an ASA approved bat. I could be wrong thinking along those lines tho

In most cases.. a utrip stick will out preform an asa stick. but there are still asa sticks that are silly sick.

Me personally, I love my fulk. I also have a Greg Connell that is sick too.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
This thread it just going to consist of different ppl listing their favorite bats in their bags. Its never going to actually give you an answer because the answer lies within yourself young grasshopper.
This

Do you like other two pieces? balanced? end loaded? Have you swung any other bat?
This

Its not that they are a "better" bat.. its all about preference.
This

I hear ya. just thinking that a strictly Utrip bat might be better then the Juggy since its ASA approved
Your thinking is correct.

No, your thinking is still correct.