Which bat is better?

VikingDavid

Addicted to Softballfans
the new yellow and black Mizuno Craze Extreme for U-trip or the gold Easton Stealth Reveal SSR1?

Im not a power hitter but would like to burn the OFs, I usually hit solid shot line drives...Ive used the Easton before and like it alot, but Ive heard great things about the new Mizuno...has anyone here used it, which do you think would be better?

Thanks, noob

Joker

so you want to know which is better between a post ABI ASA bat and a u-trip bat?

VikingDavid

Addicted to Softballfans
make sure it's legal where you play

I play in a U-trip league so I would hope its legal...

a guy Iknow was mashing shots over the fence last week, he was using the frenzy 2...Ive used that one too and loved it...Ive been looking but can only find it for like $300...the new Craze is only $150, Ive never bought a bat, always used whatever someone brought, figured it was time to have my own, and this one sounded great...hope it is...I just ordered it...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I broke mine out for league this past week and a tourney yesterday and it's an excellent bat. It's not as endloaded as the Frenzy 2 12.5 in barrel, but it still has a touch of endload. If you were swinging the red Frenzy 2 just keep that in mind. I'd get the same weight though as they're close enough IMO.

It will take a few more swings to break in than the Frenzies but not much. Mine is pretty damned good at around 100 swings so far.

VikingDavid

Addicted to Softballfans
I broke mine out for league this past week and a tourney yesterday and it's an excellent bat. It's not as endloaded as the Frenzy 2 12.5 in barrel, but it still has a touch of endload. If you were swinging the red Frenzy 2 just keep that in mind. I'd get the same weight though as they're close enough IMO.

It will take a few more swings to break in than the Frenzies but not much. Mine is pretty damned good at around 100 swings so far.

thanks, Im excited to get it...I loved the Frenzy, its the only bat Ive hit one out with, but I figure for half the price and the reviews Ive read its probably close to as good for half the money...along with not being a HR hitter anyway...if its close to the Frenzy2 Ill be very happy...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks, Im excited to get it...I loved the Frenzy, its the only bat Ive hit one out with, but I figure for half the price and the reviews Ive read its probably close to as good for half the money...along with not being a HR hitter anyway...if its close to the Frenzy2 Ill be very happy...

I've never hit a Frenzy 2. I was comparing it to a Frenzy, which by most accounts is hotter than a Frenzy 2. I'd say you'll be plenty happy.