Which bat should I buy? Stuck between 3

tochoa0225

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking at the Miken DC-41, Worth Legit Watermelon, or Miken Freak Hybrid

I typically swing a Combat 26.5 and a Louisville Z4000 27 oz. I tend to hit doubles in the gap, singles through ss and 3b, and occasional homeruns. I tend to like more of a balanced feel.

I know that these bats are relatively new. Any thoughts on which ones generate the best exit speed, or which one has the most pop?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Theyre all gonna have good pop, i would get the Watermelon since its closer to a balanced feel than the DC41 and the bigger barrel matches the Combat/Z4000.

Better yet, grab a balanced EST or a Miken PT Balanced

ShortYellowBus

All new bats are terrific. Find one that best suits you.

Instead of asking strangers on the internet what works best for you, swing them. Ask your team, or buy some here/anywhere.

They all perform well. You just have to find one that you can be consistent and confident with.

No one here can do that for you. Asking for an opinion which bat works for other people won’t make you a better softball player.

This you have to do on your own.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
You listed a bat with 1 oz. endload, a .5 oz. endload, and a .5 oz endload with an alloy handle. Figure out what endload you prefer first, should make deciding easier.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
u looking to hit bomb? i would go with dc41 and force or train myself to like it.

Its not the EL that makes you hit bombs...its what you’re comfortable with. Train yourself to bw e consistent and swing hard and the bombs will come.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
All new bats are terrific. Find one that best suits you.

Instead of asking strangers on the internet what works best for you, swing them. Ask your team, or buy some here/anywhere.

They all perform well. You just have to find one that you can be consistent and confident with.

No one here can do that for you. Asking for an opinion which bat works for other people won’t make you a better softball player.

This you have to do on your own.
Right.